Wide range pH meter capable of testing from 0.10 to 14.00pH with a high degree of accuracy.
Pen-shaped and extremely portable with protective cap for secure storage, the TPI 397 is also waterproof to protect it when submerged in a solution. All readings are also temperature compensated to make sure measurements are as precise as possible.
The electrode glass tip of this meter can be removed and replaced as needed.
TPI 397 pH Meter Key Features
- Wide pH measurement range: 0.10 to 14.00pH
- Operating temperature from 40 to 120°F for temperature compensated readings
- Low power consumption for long-life use
- Auto off function powers the meter down when left idle
- Replaceable glass tip electrode screws on/off easily
TPI 397 pH Meter
|Calibration||2 point system|
|Operating Temp||40-120 ºF or 5-50 ºC (ATC)|
|Power supply||DC 4 × 1.5V (LR1130 Button battery)|
|Manufacturer Part Code||397|