The ABUS 83WPIB/53 Hardened Alloy Padlock is ideal for higher security applications including items of a higher value and/or which are at a greater risk of theft. Its weather-proofing features ensure that it is suitable for use in coastal/ port areas and is ideal for securing:
- Gates of industrial plants
This model, 83WPIB/53, is the standard model for the ABUS 83WPIB Hardened Alloy Padlock. It is keyed different. However; other ABUS 83WPIB Hardened Alloy Padlock models are available including keyed alike and master key padlocks. These padlocks also feature a removable cylinder which can be re-keyed to suit an existing or sample key, ensuring that these padlocks can be easily integrated into existing and/or popular security systems. For further information or for a tailored quotation, please call our sales team with your specific requirements.
This padlock can be tailored to the user’s needs; the user can easily change the padlock’s shackle, whilst its patented Z-bar allows the user to swap the padlock between key-retaining and non-key-retaining quickly.
In addition to its convenience, this padlock is also secure and to this end features a double-bolted, self-locking shackle and a high-precision tumbler cylinder with a patented pinning window which works to resist the effects of picking. Further to this, the ABUS 83WPIB/53 Hardened Alloy Padlock is key-retaining; this helps to reduce the risk of the user accidentally leaving the padlock open, as the padlock will not relinquish the key until it is properly closed.
Finally, this padlock has been optimised for use in severe weather conditions. It has a plated brass body with a cylinder cover and a stainless steel shackle with shackle seals. These features protect the ABUS 83WPIB/53 Padlock from rust and corrosion.
Therefore the ABUS 83WPIB/53 Hardened Alloy Padlock is ideal for higher-level security applications within challenging environments.
ABUS 83WPIB/53 Hardened Alloy Padlock Key Features
- Weatherproof padlock optimised for higher security applications
- Ideal for use in environments with adverse weather conditions
- Keyed different as standard
- Other models are available, please contact our sales team for further details
- Removable cylinder can be re-keyed to match existing/popular security systems
- Quick shackle change
- Patented Z-bar allows the user to swap between the padlock key-retaining and non-key-retaining
- High-precision tumbler cylinder with patented pinning window
- Plated brass body
- Cylinder cover
- Stainless steel shackle
- Shackle seal
- Rust resistant
- Protected from corrosion
- ABUS 83WPIB/53 Hardened Alloy Padlock
- Accompanying Key
ABUS 83WPIB/53 Hardened Alloy Padlock Technical Specifications
|Body Width (mm)||57|
|Body Depth (mm)||35|
|Shackle Height (mm)||28|
|Shackle Width (mm)||24|
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||8|
|Total Height (Body + Shackle) (mm)||103|
* Central European Norm Standard Security Grading: 1-6 grade scale, as scale ascends so does the level of security
** ABUS Global Protection System Security Rating: ABUS' internal rating system, 1-10 scale, as scale ascends so does the level of security