This special Comark kit comes with a KM340 differential thermometer, carrying case and probes needed for measurement.
The Comark KM340 is a handheld industrial-grade thermometer that uses type K thermocouples to generate measurements of temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. It is a twin input thermometer, allowing two probes to be inserted and two measurements to be calculated simultaneously.
HVAC professionals will find this thermometer particularly useful for testing heating, ventilation and air conditioning for both new and existing installations.
Comark KM340/PRO Differential Thermometer Key Features
- Displays temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 1° resolution
- Calculate the MAX value taken over a time period
- Data hold function temporarily freezes the dislay on the tester
- Protective slip-on rubber case with desk stand
- Sub-miniature connector
- Compatible with many different Comark probes
- Comark KM340 Differential Thermometer
- 3 x Temperature Probes (Standard Thermocouple, Immersion and Touch)
- Hard Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Includes thermometer and temperature probes
- Supplied in a high quality hard carrying case
- Excellent for use by HVAC professionals