Just plug this socket tester into a standard three-pin mains socket and it'll instantly check wiring integrity!
Featuring a user guide on the front for easy reference, the DL1092 uses a combination of LED and audible indicators to showcase problems with the socket. If any of the lights aren't green, you know instantly there's a problem and can take action to fix it.
The DL1092 also features a touch voltage function to check for extraneous earth voltage and can perform 30mA RCD tests with max time of 300ms.
DiLog DL1092 Socket Tester Key Features
- Uses a combination of 3 LED lights and a buzzer indicator to show socket problems
- Visual guide on front of tester
- RCD testing procedure
- CAT II 600V rated
- Touch voltage function checks extraneous voltage on earth
- Simple, fast and effective way to check socket wiring integrity
- Powered by the circuit under test
DiLog DL1092 Technical Specifications
|Display||3 LEDs and buzzer|
|Voltage Range||230V ±10%|
|RCD Test||Up to 300ms @ 30mA|
|Overvoltage Category||CAT II 600V|
|Power Supply||From circuit under test|
|Dimensions||70 x 63 x 55mm|
|Manufacturer Part Code||DL1092|