Please note that the explosive proof clip is the only part of this system certified for use in explosive atmospheres. The cable reel and cable are NOT certified for use in these environments and should be installed in a Safety Zone as defined in directive 99/92/CE.
Use this cable reel to provide a means of correctly grounding dangerous systems, thus making sure that the flow of static electricity returns to earth rather than building up in the system.
The cable reel comes in a shock resistance plastic case and is easily retracted/expanded as it needed. The cable itself is 12.5m in length and has a removable ratchet stop to hold the cable in place every 50cm. When removed the cable can be pulled out continuously with nothing stopping the movement.
The clip supplied with this unit is explosion proof and is in conformity with ATEX 94/9/CE directives. It is also compliant with EN 60079-0, EN 60079-1, EN 61241-0 and EN 61241-1. This means that the clip can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres such as areas where IIC group gas or combustible dust is present.
Grounding Cable Reel with Explosive-Proof Clip Key Features
- 14m cable encased inside easily retractable reel
- Shock resistant plastic casing on reel
- Cable roller guide
- Ratchet stops cable every 50cm (can be removed)
- IP42 protection rating for cable
- Clip ONLY is explosion proof
- Attach to systems in order to provide a safe grounding method
- Heavy duty clip designed to be used in dangerous environments
- Clip insulation voltage of 1kV
- Nominal current rating at 10A
External Dimensions: 310 (D) x 290 (H) x 145mm (W)