18th Edition Books (16 Products)
32 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWGS180B
- A guide to the new BS 7671:2018, IET 18th Edition regulations, optimised for students
- Designed to integrate with existing qualifications and courses
- New IET 18th Edition, BS 7671:2018 regulations come into effect on the 1st January 2019
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWGO180B
- Concisely summarises the new 18th Edition regulations for on-site consultation
- Includes information and updates pertaining to work on single- and three-phase systems up to 100A
- Supersedes the older 17th Edition regulations and comes into effect on the 1st January 2019
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWGP180B
- A guide to IET’s new 18th Edition and BS 7671:2018 standards for building regulations
- Includes information regarding third-party certificate schemes, fire safety, ventilation and conservation of energy
- New 18th Edition regulations will supersede the older 17th Edition regulations on the 1st January 2019
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWG6180B
- Details the new IET BS 7671:2018, 18th Edition regulations regarding protection against overcurrent
- Functions as a guide and reference manual for applying these new specifications
- IET’s 18th Edition regulations replace IET’s 17th Edition regulations on the 1st January 2019
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWG5180B
- Details the updated BS 7671:2018, 18th Edition regulations regarding protection against electric shock
- Essential for specifiers, contractors, designers and installers of electrical systems
- New 18th Edition regulations come into effect on the 1st January 2019
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWG4180B
- Details IET’s revised BS 7671:2018, 18th Edition regulations regarding electrical fire safety
- Ideal for consulting engineers, electrical installers, inspectors and technicians
- New 18th Edition regulations will replace the older 17th Edition specifications on the 1st January 2019
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWG2180B
- Details IET’s new, 18th Edition, BS 7671:2018 regulations regarding the inspection and switching of electrical systems
- Ideal for specifiers, installers, inspectors and testers, consulting engineers, electricians, technicians, and surveyors
- IET’s new 18th Edition regulations will replace IET’s 17th Edition regulations on the 1st January 2019
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWG8180B
- Includes comprehensive information regarding the BS 7430 Code of Practice for Earthing
- Details the new IET 18th Edition, BS 7671:2018 regulations relevant to earthing and bonding
- New 18th Edition regulations supersede the 17th Edition regulations on the 1st January 2019
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWG7180B
- A comprehensive guide to applying the necessary 18th Edition and BS 7671:2018 regulations to installations in special locations
- Includes some information previously detailed in IET’s Guidance Note 1: Selection and Erection
- New 18th Edition regulations replace IET’s 17th Edition regulations on the 1st January 2019
54 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PWR25130
- Ideal for individuals involved in the design and installation of fire detection systems in electrical installations
- Updated to include BS 7671:2018, BS 5839-1 and BS 5839-6 requirements
- New IET 18th Edition and BS 7671:2018 regulations will supersede IET’s 17th Edition regulations on the 1st January 2019
About 18th Edition Books
Perfect for both trainees and established contractors, these books will ensure you're always in compliance with 18th edition, Part P and more. Books are compliant with UK laws and are written by accomplished authors who have worked for years within the electrical industry.
Compliance with rules and regulations is extremely important, and in the ever-changing test equipment and electrical installation industry, regulations can change regularly and have an effect on any contractor’s work abilities and the way in which they must utilise documentation.
The 18th edition regs are the most commonly turned-to tool for electrical contractors. There a wide variety of different publications available that are designed to help contractor and professionals understand the 18th edition wiring regulations and you’ll find loads of useful 18th edition books in this category.
We stock 18th edition wiring regulations books such as the IET’s Wiring Regulations (18th Edition Amendment), publications that give guidance to contractors working with wiring while on-site, guidance notes on adhering to 18th edition building regulations (incorporating Part P), fire detection and alarm system compliance books, guides for emergency lighting, protection against overcurrent, special location electrical guides and more.
Most of the publications under our 18th edition books category are published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), a governing body responsible for the continued study and amendments to wiring regulations and other electrical safety procedures to ensure the safety of both contractors and those working with electrical installations. This means that their electrical compliance 18th edition books are written by industry-accredited authors and are a must-have tool for those wishing to stay in line with the latest 18th edition updates.
These books are also an ideal accompaniment to many 18th edition courses and are a great aid with understanding electrical compliance and adhering to all rules and regulations while carrying out and after electrical training. They are also an essential purchase for time-served contractors as no matter how long you’ve been in the industry, changes to the 18th edition regulations are something you need to understand and make sure you adhere to at all times.
Got any questions about our range of 18th edition books? We’re on hand to answer your calls from 8:30 to 5:30 every weekday, and you can alternatively get in touch via email or use the ‘Product Questions’ tab on a product to get your queries answered.