Handheld Digital Oscilloscopes (30 Products)
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 123B 2-Channel Industrial ScopeMeter 20MHz Handheld OscilloscopeAs low as £1,285.20 £1,071.00
2570 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUKE-123B
- Three tools in one - oscilloscope, digital multimeter and recorder
- Dual-channel oscilloscope with 20MHz bandwidth
- Fluke Connect enabled
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 124B 2-Channel, 40MHz ScopeMeter Handheld Digital OscilloscopeAs low as £1,512.90 £1,260.75
3024 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUKE-124B
- Three tools in one - oscilloscope, multimeter and recorder
- Handheld, compact design for use in the field
- Upgraded version of the 123B with higher bandwidth (40MHz)
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 123B 2-Channel Industrial Oscilloscope & SCC120B Soft Carry Case£1,614.00 £1,345.00
2690 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLK-123B-SCC120B-KIT
- Troubleshoot, asses and maintain industrial electrical and electro-mechanical systems
- Functions as an oscilloscope, digital multimeter and high-speed recorder
- Can be safely stored and transported in the supplied soft case
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 125B 2-Channel ScopeMeter Handheld Oscilloscope - 40MHzAs low as £1,799.70 £1,499.75
3598 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUKE-125B
- The most powerful model in the Fluke 120B series
- New features include power/harmonic measurements and BusHealth mode
- Three tools in one: recorder, multimeter and oscilloscope
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 190-104/UN ScopeMeter 4 Channel 100 MHZ Color UNI£3,879.60 £3,233.00
6466 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Fluke 190-104/UN
- First four and two-channel scope devices to be developed for CAT IV industrial environments
- Large integrated memory
- Hand-held and portable
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 190-104/UN/S ScopeMeter 4 Channel 100 MHZ Color UNI SCC£4,275.60 £3,563.00
7126 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Fluke 190-104/UN/S
- Use cursors for parameter measurements
- Copy waveform data into a spreadsheet for up-close analysis
- Perform FFT spectrum analysis
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 190-204/UN ScopeMeter 4 Channel 200 MHZ Color£4,798.80 £3,999.00
7998 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Fluke 190-204/UN
- ScopeRecord offers 48 hours of continued analysis in waveform
- Powerful battery with energy-saving features can last for whole work day
- Extensive internal memory enables 10,000 data points per channel to be saved
Free UK Delivery*Fluke 190/204/UN/S ScopeMeter 4 Channel 200 MHZ Color UNI SCC£5,361.60 £4,468.00
8936 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Fluke 190/204/UN/S
- 200 Mhz bandwidth, the highest available from the 190 Series
- SCC-290 kit includes USB cables for connecting to PCs and storage devices
- TrendPlot and ScopeRecord also allow for analysis direct from the device
Free UK Delivery*Fluke MDA-510 4-Channel Colour Motor Drive Analyser£5,682.00 £4,735.00
9470 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 4984691
- Built-in reporting feature for documenting entire troubleshooting procedures
- Integrated 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and memory for additional electronic and electrical tests
- Pre-set measurement profiles automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure
Free UK Delivery*Fluke MDA-550 Professional 4-Channel Colour Motor Drive Analyser£6,558.00 £5,465.00
10930 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 4984706
- Measure multiple motor drive and electrical parameters including harmonics and motor shaft voltage
- Guided measurements and pre-set measurement profiles for accurate, simple and comprehensive testing
- Integrated report and analysis feature for creating detailed pre- and post-inspection reports
About Handheld Digital Oscilloscopes
Hand held oscilloscopes are ideal for field work where a larger bench oscilloscope would not be practical. Many portable oscilloscopes are battery-powered but extremely powerful in functionality. They use digital oscilloscope technology to bring you the power of the laboratory straight to the engine of a car or an electrical system where an oscilloscope and scope probes are ideal for 'seeing' a problem that something like a voltmeter can only indicate.
Depending in the model, industrial scopes can be applied to numerous automotive test and analysis tasks, such as:
- Oxygen Sensor: Track the signal rise and fall time as well as the minimum and maximum peak voltage values the sensor generates as the fuel system transitions from rick to lean and back to rich.
- TPS: Throttle Position Sensor voltage variations as the wiper in the sensor moves across the carbon track resistor, changing resistance and output voltage.
- Magnetic Sensors: Monitor the AC voltage signal as the change in amplitude and frequency varies with trigger timing.
- Hall Effect Sensor: Monitor the DC voltage variations in the signal effecting frequency and signal quality.
- Data Stream and/or CAN Bus Activity: Display and record the activity found on the active data stream, identifying the presence of a communication protocol.
- Fuel Injectors and Fuel Pumps: Use as a current clamp to monitor the current ramping of the fuel injector signifying the pulse width injection timing in response to PCM fuel control. Use the current clamp to identify an open or shorted commutator segment on the rotor of a fuel pump, worn brushes and/or seizing bushings causing excessive current flow.
- Ignition System Performance: Display or record the high secondary voltage values to the spark plugs using a capacitive pickup or the lower primary voltage to the negative side of the coil.
- Voltage Drop: Quickly identify a high resistance connection on the power or ground side of a circuit by monitoring the DC offset values in a waveform.
- Relay and Contacts: Identify worn relay or switch contacts and any bounce in relay contacts as the relay closes.
- Recording Over Time: Use the advanced acquisition and recording features found on the ScopeMeter to acquire, store, share and recall the waveforms and setups with other users - even miles away.