This dual input digital thermometer is designed to accept both type J and K thermocouples and allows the measurements of two temperature points simultaneously.
Portable and lightweight, the Extech 421502 is ideal for moving between measurement points and is built using rugged materials for use out in the field. It features an easy-to-use interface with switchable Celsius/Fahrenheit, data hold, TL T2, TL-T2, K/J, MIN/MAX, REL and various other buttons and the top of the unit features a dual LCD display for relaying the test results.
Depending on which thermocouple type is equipped depends on the measurement range of the 421502. When using a type K thermocouple the unit can measure from -328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C), while if a type J thermocouple unit is used it can measure from -328 to 1922°F (-200 to 1050°C).
The Extech 421502 is also capable of carrying out differential temperature measurements between the two equipped thermocouples, carries out MIN/MAX/AVG readings and includes a handy data hold function for temporarily storing testing data. It also can be used to set high/low alarm limits (user selectable) that will alert a user when a temperature threshold is exceeded or dropped below.
Extech 421502 Type J/K Dual Input Thermometer with Alarm Key Features
- Compatible with both type J and K thermocouples
- Measures from-328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C) using type K
- Measures from -328 to 1922°F (-200 to 1050°C) using type J
- Rugged design for use in heavy duty environments
- Large dual LCD display
- Show TL, T2 or TL-T2 plus elapsed testing time
- Differential temperature measurments
- MIN/MAX/AVG readings
- Data hold function
- Relative function
- Programmable high and low alarms
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 421502 Type J/K Dual Input Thermometer with Alarm
- 2 x Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probes
- Protective Holster with Stand
- 9V Battery
Extech 421502 Technical Specifications
|Type K Range||-328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C)|
|Type J Range||-328 to 1922°F (-200 to 1050°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±(0.05% rdg +0.6°F); ±(0.05% rdg +0.3°C)|
|Dimensions||7.6 x 3.6 x 2.1" (192 x 91 x 53mm)|