This portable thermometer is capable of measuring temperature as well as displaying MIN/MAX/AVG readings on the tester at the same time.
A contact-type thermometer, the EA11A makes use of a type K thermocouple in order to carry out temperature measurements between a range of -58 to 1999°F (-50 to 1300°C) with basic accuracy of ±(0.3%rdg + 2°F) ; ±(0.3%rdg+1°C and resolution of 0.1/1°.
Since this is also a datalogging thermometer, the EA11A can store up to 150 temperature readings on the device and allows users to recall information for quick and easy reference. If you don't want to store your measurements this thermometer also features a data hold function which will temporarily store testing data, but won't save it to the devices' memory.
Capable of being used either out in the field in the hand of a technician or placed on a bench via the use of the devices' built-in stand, the EA11A is a versatile instrument that can be used in a wide variety of different temperature measurement applications.
This product is also compatible with Extech's TP875 Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probes and TP200 Type K Clamp Temperature probes (both are sold separately).
Extech EA11A EasyView Type K Datalogging Thermometer Key Features
- Temperature measurements from -58 to 1999°F (-50 to 1300°C)
- Compact, rugged and suitable for heavy duty environments
- In built memory allows storage of up to 150 records
- 0.1/1° resolution
- MIN/MAX/AVG readings
- Offset key used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- Low battery and overrange indication
Full List of Products Included
- Extech EA11A EasyView Type K Datalogging Thermometer
- Protective Holster
- General Purpose Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probe
- 6 x AAA Batteries
Extech EA11A Technical Specifications
|Temperature (Type K)||-58 to 1999°F (-50 to 1300°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±(0.3%rdg + 2°F); ±(0.3%rdg + 1°C)|
|Memory||Manual storage/recall up to 150 readings|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 2.8 x 1.3" (150 x 72 x 35mm)|