The Kern MSW 200S05 Tape for Measuring Circumferences is optimised for medical applications such as measuring the circumference of waists and hips.
It is a useful diagnostics instrument suitable for evaluating the distribution of the body’s fat deposits by using an indirect determination of abdominal fat. The Kern MSW 200S05 Tape is operated by pulling out the tape measure which is then hung in the recess. The feeding mechanism is then operated in order to determine a precise measurement of the body part's circumference. This value can be read with millimetre precision.
The Kern MSW 200S05 Tape is a continuous, pull-out tape measure, with a total length of 2.05m (80 inches) and an integrated feed mechanism. It is ideal for medical professionals and health-conscious individuals.
Kern MSW 200S05 Tape for Measuring Circumferences Key Features
- Pull-out tape measure optimised for medical applications
- Determine waist-to-hip ratios
- Evaluate the distribution of body fat deposits using an indirect determination of abdominal fat
- Pull out the tape measure
- Hang it in the recess
- Operate the feeding mechanism
- Read the circumference measurement to millimetre precision
- Total length: 2.05m (80 inches)
- Integrated feed mechanism
- Ideal for medical professionals and health conscious individuals
- 5x Kern MSW 200S05 Tapes for Measuring Circumferences
PLEASE NOTE: scales are only delivered in a set of five units. Scales cannot be ordered/ delivered individually.
Country of Origin: Germany
Kern MSW 200S05 Tape for Measuring Circumference Technical Specifications
|Dimensions device (W×D×H)||55 mm x 90 mm x 20 mm|
|Dimensions housing (W×D×H)||55 mm x 90 mm x 20 mm|
|Direction of measurement||horizontal|
|Overall dimensions mounted (W×D×H)||55 mm x 90 mm x 20 mm|
|Measuring capacity [Max]||2,050 m|
|Readability [d]||1 mm|
|Maximum operating temperature||40 °C|
|Minimum operating temperature||10 °C|