The Kewcheck 103 is a three-pin socket testing device designed to give quick and easy indication of the status of a socket's internal wiring without the need to remove the socket panel from the wall.
To use, simply plug the tester into the socket you wish to test. The three LED lights integrated into this socket tester will then light up in a certain way depending on what's detected, and the product will either emit a continuous, warbling or no tone depending on what's detected.
All of the possible indications are displayed on the front of the Kewcheck 103 to aid with easily understanding the tester.
It can display the following:
- Correct Wiring - Continuous Tone, Three LED Lights Lit Up
- L-E Reverse - Warbling Tone, One LED Light (Right)
- L-N Reverse - Warbling Tone, One LED Light (Left)
- N Fault - Warbling Tone, Middle and Right LED Lit Up
- E Fault - Warbling Tone, Left and Middle LED Lit Up
- L Fault - No Tone, No LEDs
Kewtech KEWCHECK 103 Technical Specifications
|Socket Classification||To BS1363|
|Max Current Draw||11mA|