The highest spec model in Megger's MIT200 series, the MIT320 contains all the functionality of the other testers in the series plus other unique features.
This is the only model in the series to be cable of performing insulation testing at 250, 500 and 1000V, giving the tester resistance measurement range of up to 1000MΩ. With automatic range selection (autoranging) and auto discharge and test inhibiting, the MIT230 is both easy to use and keeps the user safe at all times when working with electricity.
An automatic continuity test at 200mA can also be performed and requires absolutely no input from the user to save time.
Megger MIT230 Insulation and Continuity Tester Key Features
- Insulation testing at 250V, 500 and 1000V with 100MΩ range
- Auto ranging
- Auto discharge
- Test inhibit
- Live circuit voltage display
- Continuity @ >200mA
- Continuity to 0.01Ω
- Test lead null (9.99Ω)
- Automatic continuity test
- Continuity buzzer with 2Ω threshold
- Default volts warning
- Digital display + arc
- Battery condition display
- Auto power down when left idle
- Built in protective carry case
- CATIII 600V safety rating
- Megger MIT230 Insulation and Continuity Tester
- Lead Set with Prods and Clips
- Carry Case
There are a number of accessories available for the Megger MIT230 Insulation and Continuity Tester; please see the table below for an overview of the products available. For further information, or to add an item listed below to an order, please contact our sales team.
|Our SKU||Megger's Product Code||Product|
|MEGITA1||1002-001B||Unfused Lead Set, Red/Black (Boxed)|
|MEGRCDA4||1002-015B||Fused Lead Set, Red/Black (Boxed)|
|1007-003||1007-003||Blow Moulded Case Catch - Pack of 10|
|1002-491||1002-491B||Prod & Clip Set - Insulation Testers|
|5410-346||1007-166||Protective Rubber Holster - Removable MIT200 Series|
|MIT200-CASE||6220-773||Soft Carry Case MIT200|
|Please note that the accessories listed above and the datasheets attached are subject to change. Both were correct at the time of publication.|
- Nominal test voltage: 1000 V, 500 V, 250 V (d.c.)
- Measuring range10 kΩ - 1000 MΩ on all ranges
- Terminal voltage on open circuit (d.c.): -0 % +25 % of rated voltage
- Short circuit current: 205 mA +10 mA –5 mA >18 mA (10 - 100 Ω)
- Test current on load:>1 mA at minimum pass values of insulation as specified in BS 7671, HD 384, IEC 364 and VDE 0413 part 1
- Default voltmeter: >25 V a.c. or d.c. is applied display will operate as a voltmeter.
- Test inhibit If more than 50 V is detected, testing will be inhibited.
- Range: 25 V to 600 V @ 50/60 Hz & d.c.
- Accuracy: 25 V to 450 V a.c./d.c. ± 1% ± 1 digit 450 V to 600 V a.c. ± 2% ± 1 digit
- Auto power down operates after 10 minutes if left in standby mode.
- Temperature and humidity Operating range: -10 °C to +55 °C Operating humidity: 93 % R.H. at +40 °C max.
- Storage range: -25 °C to +65 °C
- Environmental protection: IP40
- Fuses Terminals: 500 mA (F) 600 V, 32 x 6 mm Ceramic HBC 50 kA minimum. Display shows if fuse is ruptured.
- Safety Meets the requirements of IEC61010-1 Cat III 600V phase to earth.
- Automatic discharge After an insulation test the item under test will be discharged automatically. Any voltage present will be indicated on the display so that the discharge can be monitored.
- Power supply Battery 6 x 1,5 V cells IEC LR6 type(AA alkaline). Rechargeable NiMH cells may be used. Battery condition is constantly shown on the display as a four section bar-graph.
- Battery life 3000 consecutive tests (5 seconds per test) on any test using 2 Ah batteries.
- Weight: 530gms ± 5 %
- Dimensions: 195 x 98 x 40 mm