PLEASE NOTE: once an order for this product has been placed it cannot be cancelled. This is because the software is assigned to a specific serial number and is therefore non-refundable.
We will also require your tester's serial number in order to get this product for you. Please call or email the sales team before purchasing to supply this, otherwise there may be a delay on your order.
The app is only available for Android currently; it will not work on any iOS devices such as the iPhone or iPad.
This special adapter kit is made for use with Metrel's GammaPAT, SigmaPAT and DeltaPAT PAT testers; when combined with these testers, the app and Bluetooth dongle included in this purchase will allow you to control your PAT tester wirelessly over Bluetooth using your Android smartphone or tablet.
To use, simply attach the included Bluetooth dongle to your Metrel PAT tester. Once done, access the Google Play store and download the Metrel PATLink app, entering your included activation code to use the app. The app should work with most modern smartphones and tablets - any issues, either contact us or Metrel directly for more help.
With Metrel's PATLink system, you can do a lot more with your PAT tester. One of the main benefits of the app is the ability to use your phone's QWERTY keyboard for text entires (the DeltaPAT and GammaPAT don't have a keyboard as standard), making it easier to manage your asset data. You can also use your phone's camera as a QR/barcode scanner for easier management, control the tester remotely with access to all functions and can even configure your tests!
Watch this video for a quick breakdown of the functionality of PATLink, courtesy of Metrel.
Metrel PATLINK App & Bluetooth Dongle Key Features
- Full wireless control of your Metrel DeltaPAT, GammaPAT or SigmaPAT PAT tester over Bluetooth connection
- Easily amend your testing records using your phone/tablet's QWERTY keyboard
- Use your tablet/phone's camera to scan barcode labels or QR codes for easier asset management
- Complete control over all functions - access stored data, configure tests and access all other functions available on your PAT tester remotely
- Built-in risk assessment tool for calculating the period of time before items should be retested
- Enter serial numbers, appliance description and appliance location data
- Use with a Metrel printer (sold separately) to instantly print out custom barcode labels
- Bluetooth Dongle
- Activation code for the Metrel PATLink App (available on Google Play store)