PAT Testing Software (14 Products)
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: A1433
- Android software which improves business protection by only scanning QR codes
- Built-in risk assessment tool which provides correct re-test periods in accordance with COP version 4
- Provides the user with a quick overview of, and access to, the PAT instrument’s previous results, test sequences and test status
114 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: A1434
- Scan QR codes to access test instruments’ data, testing parameters and test history
- Can be used to send results to the office from on-site locations
- Can be used to operate compatible PAT testers remotely
158 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: METBTPACK
- Wirelessly control Metrel's Delta, Gamma and SigmaPAT over Bluetooth connection using a smartphone or tablet
- Includes Bluetooth wireless dongle plus activation code for PATLink app
- Available for Android only
£126.00 £105.00210 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: METGAMPATU
242 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 400A910
- Professional PAT testing software package for downloadable PAT testers
- Subscription-based - 1 year license
- Compatible with a wide variety of downloadable PAT testers
£150.00 £125.00250 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: A1203
£246.00 £205.00410 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MEGSW1
430 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SIMPLYPATSMANUALPLUS
- Comprehensive, convenient and customisable reporting and data management program
- Data can be imported and exported to compatible SimplyPats apps, including Kewtech’s KEWPAT app
- Compatible with multitdinous makes and models of PAT testers
438 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 400A920
- Upgrade an existing PATGuard 2 package
- Compatible with Seaward PAT testers
About PAT Testing Software
PAT testing software can be used to improve the speed and usability of all downloadable PAT testers, and often includes improved tools to help manage your business.
Software which works alongside downloadable PAT testers is a great help to PAT technicians and ensures they can produce results in a simple format very quickly. It also allows you to transfer test data in a fast, organised way.
The software you choose will depend on which model PAT tester you own, but when looking for software, ensure you choose one made by the same manufacturer as your PAT tester. By doing this there is no danger of any incompatibility issues and you can be certain you haven’t wasted your money.
Most PAT software packages allow professional reports to be created, meaning you will be able to give your clients professional PAT reports without hassle and cost.
This, of course, will increase your good reputation and encourage repeat business and recommendations.