PLEASE NOTE: once an order for this product has been placed it cannot be cancelled. This is because the software is assigned to a specific serial number and is therefore non-refundable.
We will also require your tester's serial number in order to get this product for you. Please call or email the sales team before purchasing to supply this, otherwise, there may be a delay on your order.
The Metrel A1433 PATLink Android Software provides the user with a quick overview of a PAT instrument’s performed tests and enables the managing of the data gathered from these tests. This can be achieved via the scanning of a QR code with a smartphone camera.
The scanning of a QR code facilitates the user’s access to information regarding the test instrument’s previous results, test sequences and test status; information which can be used to begin the retest of the instrument, actionable via the press of a single button on the Android app.
The operator can use this software to enter and save data to the test instrument using a smartphone keyboard.
Additionally, the Metrel A1433 PATLink Android Software can also be used to create databases concerning the portable appliances’/ tested instruments’ IDs, names and/or locations and also facilitates the on-site comparison of test results.
Furthermore, this product has a built-in risk assessment tool which provides correct re-test periods in accordance with COP version 4, and, due to its scanning of QR codes, rather than barcodes, ensures that the user’s business is under greater protection.
The Metrel A1433 PATLink Android Software features a built-in Bluetooth solution and can be supported by a Bluetooth dongle. It puts ease-of-use, user safety and efficiency at the forefront of its design making it an excellent addition to the compatible Metrel PAT Testers (MI 3309 BT DeltaPAT; MI 3310 25A SigmaPAT (HW3); MI 3311 GammaPAT (supported by BT dongle)).
Metrel A1433 PATLink Android Software Key Features
- Scans QR codes using a smartphone camera to provide the user with an overview of the PAT tester’s previous results, test sequences and test status
- Can gather measurement results from the PAT instrument
- Information gathered from the PAT test instrument can be used to determine the retest of the instrument, activated via a single button on the Android app
- Enter and save data to PAT tester
- Used to create databases
- Used to manage data
- Used to compare test results on-site
- Built-in risk assessment tool which provides correct re-test periods in accordance with COP version 4
- Improves the protection around the user’s business as it scans QR codes, not barcodes
- Built-in Bluetooth solution
- Supported by Bluetooth dongle
- Compatible with MI 3309 BT DeltaPAT; MI 3310 25A SigmaPAT (HW3); MI 3311 GammaPAT (supported by BT dongle)
- Metrel A1433 PATLink Android Software