Hook this device onto high voltage systems in order to test for the presence of live voltages.
This version of the LLI (there are others available) is capable of testing high voltage overhead lines and third rail systems up to 750V DC. The other models in the range are capable of testing up to 1500V and 3000V DC and can be found by clicking a link to the left.
If live voltages are detected by the LLI-750DC this device uses both audible and visual indication to alert those nearby of voltage presence. It will flash bright LED lights that can be easily seen and also includes an extremely loud 70dB alarm that will continuously sound as long as voltage is found.
The LLI-750V DC is also compatible with a selection of additional adaptors, allowing it to be used with different operating poles and earthing systems.
Metrohm LLI-750VDC High Voltage Live Line Indicator - 750V DC Key Features
- Tests DC systems up to 750V
- Test overhead HV lines and third rail systems
- Audible LED light indicators of voltage presence
- Audible buzzer alert at 70dB when voltage is detected
- Long length for easy reaching of HV systems
- Built-in battery check function
Full List of Products Included
- DC Live Line Indicator with Earth Lead & Clamp
- Bowthorpe Rod Adaptor (inside case moulding)
- Universal Star-Wheel Adaptor
- Hook, Y and Straight Electrodes
- Polymer Cleaning Kit
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Satchel
Metrohm LLI-750DC Technical Specifications
|Voltage Ranges||750V DC (this model), 1500V DC and 3000V DC (other models)|
|Std Thresholds||250V DC (this model), 500V and 1000V DC (other models)
(can be adjusted for particular requirements)
|Resistor Chain||1.5MΩ, 3MΩ, 6MΩ|
|Operating Time||5 mins Nominal|
|Status - Alarm||Red Flash @ 2Hz|
|Status - Safe||Green Flash @ 2Hz|
|Audible Indication||Buzzer, 3.1kHz Tone Modulated @ 2Hz
70dBA @ 1.5m
|Measuring Current||0.50mA Nominal @ Rated Voltage|
|Response Time||1 Second Maximum|
|Battery Life||250 Operations Minimum|