The Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches - Mushroom Head, Dual Scale feature mushroom head, industrial ratchets and two ranges. For further details regarding the models available, please see the following table.
|Model Code||Model Name||Ratchet Specifications||N.m Scale||lbf.ft Scale||Supplied with|
|NOR-15002||Pro 50 3/8", N·m/lbf·ft, 'Industrial' Mushroom Ratchet||3/8"||10.0-50.0 (0.50 Increment)||7.5-37.5 (0.50 Increment)||3/8" to 1/2" square drive adaptor|
|NOR-15003||Pro 100 1/2", N·m/lbf·ft, 'Industrial' Mushroom Ratchet||1/2"||20.0 - 100.0 N·m (1.00 Increment)||
15.0 - 75.0 lbf·ft (1.00 Increment)
|1/2" to 3/8" square drive adaptor|
|NOR-15004||Pro 200 1/2", N·m/lbf·ft, 'Industrial' Mushroom Ratchet||1/2"||40.0 - 200.0 N·m (2.00 Increment)||30.0 - 150.0 lbf·ft (2.00 Increment)||N/A|
|NOR-15005||Pro 300 1/2", N·m/lbf·ft, 'Industrial' Mushroom Ratchet||1/2"||60.0 - 300.0 N·m (2.00 Increment)||44.0 - 222.0 lbf·ft (2.00 Increment)||N/A|
|NOR-15006||Pro 340 1/2", N·m/lbf·ft, 'Industrial' Mushroom Ratchet||1/2"||60.0 - 340.0 N·m (5.00 Increment)||45.0 - 250.0 lbf·ft (2.00 Increment)||N/A|
|NOR-15007||Pro 400 3/4", N·m/lbf·ft, 'Industrial' Mushroom Ratchet||3/4"||80.0 - 400.0 N·m (5.00 Increment)||60.0 - 300.0 lbf·ft (5.00 Increment)||Model 400 Supplied with reversable industrial rachet|
Please note the order of popularity for these models is as follows (from most popular to least popular): 15006, 15005, 15003, 15004, 15002, 15007.
These tools are capable of providing a reading accurate to ±3% of the measurement making them compliant with requirements detailed in the ISO6789-2:2017 specification. Measurements can be read via the large, easy-to-see scale; this also adds to the accuracy of the Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches.
Further to this, the Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches’ ‘harmonic drive’ scales facilitate long scale length for good resolution and accurate setting in both scales. This enables fast and precise adjustment of the scales allowing the user to complete a greater number of tasks accurately. This provides the Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches with an advantage over traditional micrometre-type scales which do not provide accurate setting of the secondary scale due to poor resolution.
With regards to maintaining these tools’ accuracies, the Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches are equipped with a Timestrip® feature that offers a visual indication as to when the wrench is due for re-calibration. As these instruments should be calibrated annually (as a minimum) the Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches include an indication for a 12-month calibration renewal, as well as 3-, 6- and 9-month calibration renewals.
The Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches have been a longing standing instrument in Norbar’s range of torque wrenches; this re-engineered version maintains the key features of its predecessors: accuracy, durability and comfort whist ensuring that all components have been improved. The Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches consist of a ratchet and torque handle, they also feature an adjustment lock and are supplied with a carry case (please see the table above for exceptions).
The Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches - Mushroom Head, Dual Scale are ideal for professional applications.
Norbar Professional Torque Wrenches - Mushroom Head, Dual Scale Key Features
- Professional torque wrench for industrial applications
- Available in a number of models with different ranges and dimensions
- Accuracy: ±3% of the measurement
- Complaint with ISO6789-2:2017 requirements
- Read measurements via the large, easy-to-see scale
- ‘Harmonic drive’ scale facilitates long scale length for good resolution and accurate setting on both scales
- Fast, accurate scale adjustment
- Increases work efficiency
- Can accurately set both scales unlike on micrometre-type scales
- Timestrip® feature offers a visual indication for when the wrench needs re-calibrating
- Includes indications for 3-,6-,9, and 12-month recalibrations
- Re-engineered version with improved component parts
- Remains accurate, durable and comfortable
- Consists of ratchet, torque handle, adjustment lock and carry case (please see the table above for exceptions)
- Suitable for professional applications
- Your Choice of Norbar Professional Torque Wrench - Mushroom Head, Dual Scale
- Carry Case
Nobar Technical Drawings
Please find a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical drawings for each of the Norbar Adjustable Industrial Torque Wrenches.