There are 2 models in this range, please select from the dropdown above which model you require and see the table below for specifications.
|Model||Model Name||N.m Scale||lbf.in Scale|
|NOR-11126||SL0 16mm Spigot - Plastic Knob TH||4.0 - 20.0 N·m (1.00 Increment)||40.0 - 180.0 lbf·in (10.00 Increment)|
|NOR-11122||SL0 9 X 12mm Female Plastic Knob FTH||4.0 - 20.0 N·m (1.00 Increment)||40.0 - 180.0 lbf·in (10.00 Increment)|
Both Norbar Torque Handle versions, 16mm spigot and 9 x 12mm female are lightweight at 0.4kg and are 210mm in length making them some of the smallest in the range. The 1112 has a torque radius of 171mm and the 1126 of 173mm and both measure 210mm in length.
Norbar’s high-quality torque handles have an accuracy of ±3% and both operate between 40.0 - 180.0 lbf·in (10.00 Increment) / 4.0 - 20.0 N·m (1.00 Increment) and feature a dual scale reading, and clear indication is given when the torque level is reached.
Norbar Slimline Adjustable Torque Handle – Dual Scale Key Features
- Dual scale readings 40.0 - 180.0 lbf·in (10.00 Increment) / 4.0 - 20.0 N·m (1.00 Increment)
- Accuracy of ±3%
- 11126 Adjustable Torque Handle: 16 mm spigot
- 11122 Adjustable Torque Handle: 9 x 12mm female
- Clear user indication when you have reached the torque level
- Slimline design
- 0.4Kg in weight
- 210mm in length
- Declaration of Conformance
- Chosen Norbar Slimline Adjustable Torque Handle