These ring end, metric Norbar Spanner End Fittings are designed for use with Norbar’s 16mm Spigot-ended Torque Handles.
These ends are constructed from forged alloy steel and can be used interchangeably. The Norbar Ring-end, Metric Spanner End Fittings are torque handle calibrated to ensure that they give the correct torque at the nut/ bolt.
There are nineteen versions of the Norbar Ring-end, Metric Spanner End Fittings available; these differ in regards to their ranges and ring sizes.
|Model Code||Ring Sizes||Range|
|Note||Max torque values listed are proof torques quoted in BS 192:1982 & BS 3555:1988 (tested on hardened hexagon test stud)|
Please note that the Norbar Ring-end Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles are also available in imperial sizes. Additionally, blank end adapters are available for applications requiring a customised spanner (please call for details).
Norbar also offers open-end and flare-end spanner end fittings for 16mm spigot-ended torque handles.
The Norbar Spanner End Fitting for 16mm Torque Handles – Ring End, Metric are useful additions to Norbar’s 16mm Spigot-ended Torque Handles.
Norbar Spanner End Fitting for 16mm Torque Handles - Ring End, Metric Key Features
- Designed for use with Norbar’s 16mm Spigot-ended Torque Handles
- Constructed from forged alloy steel
- Can be used interchangeably
- Torque handle calibrated to ensure that the correct torque is given at the nut/ bolt
- Nineteen versions with different ranges and ring sizes available
- Also available in imperial sizes
- Blank end adapters are available for applications requiring a customised spanner (please call for details)
- Open-end and flare-end models are available
- Useful additions to the Norbar 16mm Spigot-ended Torque Handles
- Your choice of Norbar Spanner End Fitting for 16mm Torque Handles – Ring End, Metric