Please note that this software package requires an existing copy of Seaward's PATGuard 2 in order to be used. The software supplied is the non-subscription model of Seaward's PATGuard 3 Elite software which is supplied without updates/support included in the subscription package.
Make sure you're fully in line with the latest rules and regulations with Seaward's comprehensive PAT management software, PATGuard 3 Elite. Redesigned to reflect the latest amendments to the IET Code of Practice, this software is packed full of more features than ever before, giving PAT professionals the tools to manage all PAT testing data, customer information and carry out comprehensive risk assessments.
Ideal for use by any PAT testing professional, this software is compatible with all Seaward PAT testers and can be best put to use in tandem with Seaward's new Apollo PAT testers, the Apollo 500 and Apollo 600.
Seaward PATGuard Elite 3 Software Key Features
- Ideal for use by dutyholders, in-house PAT testers, health and safety managers, health and safety contractors, professional PAT testers, electrical contractors, facilities managers, risk assessment professionals and operations managers
- Comprehensive software allows management of all PAT testing records, customer data, site information and much more
- Simple to use with intuitive user interface
- Download directly from PAT testers into the software
- Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and test results
- Electrical risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any workplace hazard
- Extensive range of detailed and summary reports
- Test and inspection reports for fire detection/alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Auto-scheduler function notifies the user when assets are due for retest
- Create a professional viewer CD for read only access to test reports
- Generate professional invoices