Bundle DealSeaward PrimeTest 250 PAT Tester - PAT Professional Kit (Bundle 2)Discontinued
Bundle DealSeaward Primetest 250 PAT Tester - PAT Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)Discontinued
- Huge pack of accessories included - software, labels and more
- Reduced price - save money compared to buying separately
- PASS exclusive - you won't find this kit anywhere else
- Everything you need - labels, logbook, microwave leakage detector, carrying case + more
- Test everything from 3-phase equipment to computers with the PrimeTest 250
- Hundreds of pounds worth of savings
PAT testing made simple for a cost that won't break the bank - this is Seaward's PrimeTest 250 Plus PAT tester, a handheld, easy-to-use, cost-effective PAT tester with integrated downloadable memory storage, making it significantly easier to manage your PAT testing records.
Comprehensive Range of Electrical Tests
Capable of performing all testing procedures as required by the IET Code of Practice, this PAT tester gives quick, easy access to all testing functions via dedicated testing buttons on the front of the tester.
The PrimeTest 250 Plus can test it all - use it to test:
- Low current earth continuity
- Insulation resistance at 250/500V
- IEC leads
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current tests
- 3 phase leakage current (requires 3 phase adaptor)
- Alternative leakage
- RCD (30mA and 150mA) and power socket tests
- Long Lead
- Test for Class 1 equipment with no exposed parts and a Class 2 FE test sequence to coincide with the new equipment class included in the 5th edition.
You can use the PT250+ to test both class I and class II appliances (including IT equipment), IEC leads and extension leads and - via the use of adaptors (sold separately) - this tester is also suitable for testing 110V and 415V (3 phase) equipment.
Manage Your Testing Records with Fully Downloadable Memory Storage
The PrimeTest 250 Plus can store up to 999 individual appliance testing records in its internal memory. When you've tested something, simply press the single save key and the record will be stored, time/date stamped ready for further use.
When you're done testing for the day, connect your PrimeTest 250+ up to your PC using a USB cable and download the records directly onto your computer.
The PrimeTest 250+ is one of the few downloadable PAT testers which includes its download utility as standard - records are downloaded into standard CSV format, compatible with leading spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel.
For those who require professional reports and certificates, you can also opt to purchase Seaward's PATGuard Elite 3 software which gives you a comprehensive database of PAT records, allows you to schedule inspections and tests and create reports etc.
Seamless Plug & Print with the Optional Test n Tag Pro Serial Printer
Use the PrimeTest 250 Plus with the Test n Tag Pro Serial Printer (sold separately and available in kit versions of the PT250+) to create professional, low cost inspection and testing labels as you're testing.
The Test n Tag Pro is designed to seamlessly work with the PT250+'s memory storage capabilities; just connect up the printer when testing and hit the print button when you're ready to print out your label.
Every label roll for the Test n Tag Pro has over 400 labels, ensuring you can test a large amount of appliances before replacing at a later date.
Expand your Reporting Capabilities with Seaward PATGuard 3 Software
Note: PATGuard 3 is an optional purchase and is not required to use the PT250+'s download capabilities.
Although the PT250+ includes a download utility so you can download for free into a CSV file compatible with Microsoft Excel, you can vastly increase the capabilities of your PT250+ by adding Seaward's PATGuard Elite 3 software to your purchase.
Available in some of the PT250+ or for purchase separately, PATGuard 3 is a yearly-licensed software package* which gives you a number of benefits, including:
- Professional user interface gives you quick, seamless access to your PAT records
- Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and testing results
- Compatible with a wide variety of Seaward PAT testers, including the PT250+ and Apollo series
- Electrical risk assessment tool quickly determines risk-based retest periods for electrical appliances
- Universal risk assessment tool for any workplace hazards
- Create an extensive range of editable detailed and summary reports
- Create test and inspection reports for fire detection/fire alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Auto-scheduler function notifies the user when assets are ready for retesting
- Generate professional invoices
- Create customisable exports of testing records in CSV format
*Note: we also stock a license-free version of PATGuard 3 which has no yearly recurring fee.
- View the Licensed Version of PATGuard 3 Software >>
- View the License-Free Version of PATGuard 3 Software >>
Compatible with Seaward's PATMobile App
The Seaward PATMobile App (available for free on GooglePlay**) is a manual data entry app designed for use with Seaward’s range of PrimeTest PAT Testers. It can be used to keep records, manage test data, and create and share CSV and PDF reports on-site.
The Seaward PATMobile App is an effective and easy-to-use mobile app** with an eclectic array of features, including:
- Recording and managing PAT results
- A powerful search and filter for accessing required data
- A dashboard for managing assets: indicates when appliances are out of date
- Integrated calculators for risk-assessments and resistance
- Auto-incrementation of asset IDs
- User customisation: the user can upload a signature and/or company logo to be included in reports
- Photos taken using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera can be included in records and reports
- Scan 1D and 2D barcodes using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera
- Scan Seaward’s Apollo QR codes using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera
- Create PDF reports
- Create CSV reports
- Export CSV and PDF reports via email
In addition to the above features and functions, the Seaward PATMobile App can be used to print labels wirelessly via Bluetooth when used in conjunction with Seaward’s Test n Tag Pro Printer and compatible labels (sold separately).
Accessing the required features, functions or records is quick and easy as a result of the Seaward PATMobile App’s fast and intuitive interface. Please see the video below for an overview of the Seaward PATMobile App’s features and an introduction to using this data management app.
The Seaward PATMobile App is a powerful, simple and comprehensive manual data entry app.
** Please note that, currently, the Seaward PATMobile App is ONLY available for Android smartphones/ tablets with an operating system of Android 5.0 and above.
Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester Key Features
- Downloadable PAT tester with internal 999 appliance record memory
- Extremely easy to use - quick access buttons for easy test activation
- Plug and print - simply insert Seaward's printer (sold separately) for quick label printing
- Date stamped results for full traceability
- Single key save and downloading
- Stores results in CSV format - ports directly into programs similar to Excel or Seaward's PATGuard software
- Low current earth continuity test to ensure accurate measurements
- Insulation resistance test at 250 and 500V
- IEC lead testing
- Protective conductor current test
- 3 phase leakage current test (requires adapter)
- Alternative leakage current test
- RCD test at 30mA and 150mA
- Power socket test
The standard version of the Seaward PrimeTest 250+ comes with:
- 0.5m Extension Adaptor
- Earth Lead with Probe and Clip
- Mains Lead
- 6 x AA Batteries
- USB Download Lead
- Carry Case
- Operating Instructions
Seaward PrimeTest 250+ Bundles
You can either choose to purchase the Seaward PrimeTest 250+ as the standard package listed above or can alternatively purchase one of these three bundles.
The following table outlines the difference between each kit.
Model Number PT250+ Pro Bundle PT250+ Pro Bundle with Software PT250+ Elements Bundle Test n Tag Pro Printer √ √ - 4 x Test n Tag Pro Printer Label Rolls √ √ - PrimeTest Checkbox √ √ √ PATBag Carrying Case √ √ √ Cloverleaf Adapter √ √ √ PAT Training DVD √ √ √ Guide to PAT Testing √ √ √ 1 Year License for Seaward's PATGuard Elite Software - √ - PATGuard Elements Software - - √ 1000 x Passed PAT Testing Labels - - √ 100 x Failed PAT Testing Labels - - √ PAT Testing Logbook - - √Accessories related to this product:
PASS PAT Testing Logbook - Carbon Copy (Branded)SKUPASSLOGB
500 x PAT Testing Labels - PassedSKUWM1 500
PASS Handbook of Portable Appliance TestingSKUPASSPTA23
PAT Checkbox for Portable Appliance TestersSKUSEAPTA12
3 phase adaptors SW3 Star 5 Pin 32A 415VSKUSEAPTA10
3 phase adaptors SW3 Delta 4 Pin 32A 415VSKUSEAPTA9
3 phase adaptors SW3 Star 5 Pin 16A 415VSKUSEAPTA8
3 phase adaptor SW3 Delta 4 Pin 16A 415VSKUSEAPTA7
3 Phase Leakage Adaptor 5 Star 16ASKU391A920
Microwave Leakage Detector Tester LCD +3 FREE LabelsSKUPASSPTA20
Seaward PrimeTest 250+ Technical Specifications
Earth Continuity Output Current
200mA minimum into 2Ω
Test Voltage (o/c) 9V DC nominal Test Duration (Class I Test) 2s nominal Display Range 0.01Ω to 19.99Ω Pass Value (Class I Test) 0.2Ω Insulation Resistance Test Voltage 250/500V DC @1mA nominal, <2mA (s/c) Test Duration (Class I or II) 2s Display Range 0.01MΩ to 19.99MΩ Pass Value Class I: 1.0MΩ
Class II: 2.0MΩ
Equivalent Leakage Test Voltage 40V Nominal AC 50Hz Open Circuit Test Duration 2s Display Range 0.1mA to 19.99mA Pass Value 0.75mA/3.5mA (user selectable with 0.75mA as
default)/0.25mA CL II
IEC Lead Test Test Voltage 5V DC Nominal Test Duration Time for Test (2s max) Test Live/Neutral Checks for o/c, s/c and crossed Protective Conductor Current Test Voltage Supply voltage, max current 13A Test Duration 120s Maximum Display Range 0.15mA to 9.99mA Pass Value 0.75mA/3.5mA (user selectable with 0.75mA as default) Touch Current Test Voltage Supply voltage, max current 13A Test Duration 120s maximum Display Range 0.10mA to 3.50mA Pass Value 0.25mA 3 Phase Differential Leakage Current
*Requires 3 phase adaptor accessory
Test Voltage 3 phase supply voltage Test Duration Continuous measurements Display Range 0.10mA to 9.99mA Pass Value 0.75mA/3.5mA (user selectable with 0.75mA as default) RCD Trip Time Test Voltage Mains supply voltage Test Current 30mA/150mA rms sinusoidal Test Current Phase 0/180° auto switched on alternate tests Measuring Range 0ms to 500ms Pass Value 200ms Power Socket Check Input Voltage Range 225-254V AC max current 13A UK Indicates configuration of voltage potential: Line to earth, line to neutral, neutral to earth General Memory Size 999 Test Records Power Source 6 x AA Batteries0 Reviews Overall Rating