When PAT testing, it's easy to fill up your tester's memory or end up with notepad after notepad of test results.
Thankfully, there's a solution!
Simply PATS is a software package that's been built from the ground-up to work with a wide range of the most popular PAT testers available on the market today. The software suite allows users to manually input their test data into Excel-like workbooks, allowing them to easily analyse their data and produce customised reports based on that data.
Simply PATS Compatibility List
- Metrel GammaPAT Pro/Lite (Metrel MI3311)
- Metrel Alphapat (Metrel MI2142)
- Metrel Betapat (Metrel MI2141)
- Metrel OmegaPAT (MI214)
- Metrel BetaPAT Plus (MI3304) inc. USB download
- Metrel BetaPAT (New Zealand/Australian Firmware)
- Metrel OmegaPAT Plus (Metrel MI3305) inc. USB download
- Metrel AlphaPAT (Australian/New Zealand firmware)
- Metrel BetaPAT (Australian and New Zealand Firmware
- Seaward Europa
- Seaward Europa +
- Seaward Supernova
- Seaward Supernova +
- Seaward PrimeTest 350
- Seaward PrimeTest 300
- Seaward 2000i
- Seaward 1000 S
- Seaward 1000 X
- Seaward IT 1000
- Fluke 6500 (with CF card import)
- Robin SmartPAT 500/5500
- Megger PAT 4 DV/3, DVF/3 (AVO PAT 4 DV, DVF)
- Megger PAT410
- Megger PAT420
- Megger PAT 450
- Kewtech KT74/KT75
- Trasmille 6080
- Transmille 6080 Plus
- Martindale MicroPAT
- TRIO SmartCAL Prologger II
- Metrohm MPAT 60
- All manual entry testers
- Microwave leakage and RCD trip times can also be entered manually
- AMD or Intel Processor 1Ghz or higher (2Ghz Preferred).
- 1Gb RAM.
- 30Mb free Hard Drive space, plus space for data files and photos.
- Minimum Screen Resolution 1024 by 768 preferred.
- One free Com Port with Standard UART or USB Port (Requires Compatible USB to Serial converter) if using a downloadable PAT Tester.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows