The SOK 36 is used to check that the internal wiring of sockets is all correct, and when used it can be used to check true earth loop, polarity and to test residual current devices (RCDs).
With the ability to detect over 17 wiring configurations, including 'good' and 'bad', the SOK 36 also is one of the first socket testers in the world to tell you exactly where the fault lies, whether its in the Live, Earth or Neutral.
- Audible different tones give clear indication of the status of wiring
- Bright LEDS build in for wiring detections
- Unique circuitry ensures the socket tester will not trip RCDs
- Continuous audio tone for good, warbling tone for bad configurations
- Works with accuracy even on noisy circuits
- New patented 'Fault Locate' allows you to find up to 17 fault wiring conditions
- Built-in self check
- Tests true earth impednance
- LEDs also indicate status of earth loop and it performs full earth loop test