Cases & Bags (162 Products)
Due In: 1-6 Days£43.20 £36.00
72 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: T130129ACC
- Store and transport FLIR’s C2 or C3 Thermal Cameras
- The camera is protected by the pouch’s durable nylon construction
- A practical, rugged accessory to C2 and C3 Thermal Cameras
90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MR10
- Carrying case specifically made for FLIR MR moisture meters
- Space inside for meter plus accessories
- Protects against dirt and other common forms of damage
90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TA12
- Carrying case for test leads and other accessories
- Five pockets/compartments inside
- Zip for storage
£54.00 £45.00Flir TA11 Protective Case for CM7x and TA7x Series90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TA11
90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TA10
- Carrying case for FLIR digital multimeters
- Ruggedised rubber design with zip
- Resilient nylon carrying strap
Free DeliveryFLIR T199347ACC Hard Transport Case for FLIR’s T5XX Thermal Cameras£319.20 £266.00
532 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: T199347ACC
- Compatible with FLIR’s T530 and T540 Thermal Cameras
- Robust and rugged design
- Holds all items neatly and securely and provides watertight protection
About Test Equipment Cases & Bags
Cases and bags can be a vital part of your test equipment kit.
It can be very difficult to avoid damage to your testing equipment and accessories without a protective case to keep everything secure. Damage can occur at any time on jobs, whilst climbing into awkward places, balancing on things or at many other hazardous places in your work environment.
However, a case or bag not only protects your equipment whilst you’re working, it can help avoid damage whilst you are travelling in your vehicle. It would be all too easy for sensitive equipment to fall or break during travel if it has not been secured in a protective case.
What you choose will depend partly on your equipment, the environment you work in and the features you require. For instance; if you would prefer a bag which will give you the ability to work hands free, you may need a shoulder strap bag, however, if you think there is a strong possibility your equipment will be used in harsh environments, you may need to consider something tough and strong like a hard carrying case.
Whatever protection your tools need, you can be sure to find it here.