This uniquely designed digital clamp meter comes with a dedicated harmonic function, allowing it to be used to check if signals are clean or distorted.
A true RMS, high accuracy clamp meter, the TPI 296 can measure AC/DC current to 700A and includes the ability to measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and frequency. A dedicated trimming mode is also included to ensure stable readings at all times.
Additional functions of this clamp meter include a peak mode for start-up and inrush currents, sleep mode which preserves the battery life and data hold function which temporarily freezes a value on the screen.
TPI 296 Digital True RMS Slim Jaw Clamp Meter Key Features
- True RMS AC/DC current measurements to 700A
- DC/AC voltage measurements to 600V
- Resistance measurements to 40KΩ
- Frequency measurements to 10kHz
- % harmonic distortion function
- HDR mode determines if a signal is clean or distorted
- Peak mode for start-up and inrush currents
- Sleep mode preserves battery life
- TPI 296 True RMS Slim Jaw Clamp Meter
- Carrying Pouch
- Test Lead Set
- Instruction Manual
TPI 296 Technical Specifications
|Buzzer||Sounds at <100Ω|