Bundle DealUNI-T UT527 PAT Tester - PAT Professional Kit (Bundle 2)£394.68 £328.90Was £874.04You Save £545.14
Bundle DealUNI-T UT527 PAT Tester - PAT Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)£343.20 £286.00Was £781.04You Save £495.04
- Displays only PASS and Fail
- 5th Edition Compliant
- Wide range of accessories including SimplyPATs Manual Entry Software
- One of our best-selling PAT kits - ideal for beginners and smaller businesses
- Includes PAT tester, labels, training USB and much more
- Simple, easy-to-use PAT tester with PASS/FAIL indication
If you're looking to get started doing your own PAT testing, or are looking for a simple-to-use, entry-level unit that does all the basic tests you need, look no further than the UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester.
One of our best-selling PAT testers, the UT527 is perfectly suited for use by users in any application, particularly in smaller businesses, offices, charity shops, care homes, the leisure industry and absolutely anywhere else where you only have a small amount of appliances to test.
If you're interested in the UT527, why not consider purchasing one of our PAT Bundle packs which include all of the essentials you'll need such as labels, a PAT testing training DVD, comprehensive PAT handbook and much more? See below for more information on our available UNI-T UT527 PAT Testing bundle packs.
PAT Testing Made Simple
Even if you're brand new to the field of PAT testing, using the UNI-T UT527 is incredibly simple. All you need to do in the vast majority of cases is plug in your appliance to the tester, press the test button and make a note of the results in a PAT logbook or similar record-keeping system.
Here's how the UT527 makes PAT testing as easy as possible:
- Simple PASS/FAIL Indication - the UT527 simply tells you if an appliance has passed or failed the testing procedure; there's no complicated numbers and readings shown. The upgraded version of the UT527, the UT528, does show full readings.
- Three-Button Test Activation - once you're connected to your appliance, all you need to do is press the right button to test. There are three buttons on the front of the UT527: the first is for class I appliances, the second is for class II appliances and the third is for use with IEC and extension leads
- Built-in IEC Port and Mains Plug Port - in most cases, there's no need to use an IEC adapter with the UT527 to test IEC leads (such as laptop power supplies etc) as they'll plug directly into the top of the instrument. You can also plug standard 3-pin plug appliances into the slot on the front of the tester
- Large-Size Screen - easily view the results of your tests, even from a distance
What Appliances Can the UT527 Test?
The UNI-T UT527 is ready to test almost any appliance. Whether you're testing kettles in an office or 110V equipment on a construction site*, this PAT tester is suitable for the job.
It can test:
- Class I Electrical Appliances - includes such things as kettles, toasters, microwaves, fridges etc
- Class II Electrical Appliances - includes things such as drills, televisions, lamps and other power tools
- IT Equipment - the UT527 performs a safe, low current earth bond test so it won't damage IT equipment
- IEC Leads and Extension Leads* - always make sure you test detachable power supplies too during PAT testing
- 110V and 415V Equipment - easily test 110V-powered appliances or three-phase 415V equipment with appropriate adapters (adaptors sold separately)
- *NEW for 2021* 250V Insulation Resistance Updated 5th Edition products now include 250V insulation resistance test for testing sensitive and surge-protected equipment
*Results subject to length/quality of leads tested.
UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester Key Features
- Extremely easy to use PAT tester, highly recommended for use by those new to the industry
- 5Tth Edition Compliant in keeping with the IET Code of Practice
- PASS/FAIL indication only - the UT527 will let you know if an appliance has passed the tests, but won't show full testing results
- Does all the basic tests you need, including earth continuity and insulation resistance
- Suitable for testing both class I and class II appliances, plus associated power leads
- IT Safe earth continuity test - won't damage your IT equipment
- Mains socket testing function included
- Portable design with simple, three-button interface, large LCD screen and mains socket port
- Can be used to test 110V equipment (requires optional 110V adapters, sold separately)
- One touch testing - connect your leads and touch the testing button you need
- Clearly labelled test buttons - one for class I, one for class II and one for IEC and extension leads
- UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester
- Earth Bond Test Lead
- Alligator Clip
- IEC Lead
- Mains Socket Test Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Hard Carrying Case
UT527 PAT Testing Kits
Get everything you'll need for PAT testing in one bundle pack with our exclusive kits!
Available for a vastly reduced price compared to buying everything separately, these kits are an essential for making sure you have all the labels, adapters and other accessories you'll need on a daily basis.
Don't need everything that's in one of the kits? No problem - call our sales team and they'll be happy to put you together your perfect PAT testing bundle pack.
|Item Description||UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)||UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester Professional Kit (Bundle 2)|
Deluxe Carrying Case
Keep all of your equipment safe and in one place with this large-size carrying case!
(appearance of case may vary depending on current stock)
Need to check if your sockets are working right? Just plug this in to a standard UK plug socket and if there's a problem, the socket tester will let you know about it!
PAT Testing Training DVD +
Not yet trained as a PAT tester? With our training DVD, you can train yourself from the comfort of your own home or workplace! The DVD includes access to our online examination for one person (you can also purchase additional exams for other team members, if needed).
The PASS Handbook of Portable Appliance Testing
Everything you need to know about PAT testing is outlined in this comprehensive book. Inside, you'll find useful information, colour-coded sections, photographic examples and much more to help you PAT test on a daily basis.
PASS PAT Testing Logbook
Keep a record of all of your testing with our logbook. The book includes carbon-copied records, allowing you to keep one for yourself and give the other to customers or keep for a reference.
Microwave Leakage Detector
When PAT testing, it's common practice to check microwaves are also not emitting high levels of radiation. With our microwave leakage detector you'll be able to do this testing with ease.
PASSPTA21 - IEC (C13 Female)
You'll need this adaptor to connect your PAT tester to laptop/PC power leads and other similar equipment which has a cloverleaf-shaped connector.
PASSPTA29 - IEC Plug (C14)
This adaptor is used to connect to laptop power supplies, portable projectors and other similar equipment.
PASSPTA28 - IEC Plug (C14)
You'll find several appliances such as game consoles, laptop power supplies, audio/visual equipment and more use this type of connector - with this adaptor, you can connect them up to your PAT tester.
CK Tools AV05050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Kit
A handy set of insulated screwdrivers (suitable for live working to 1000V) suitable for a wide variety of applications.
WM1 - 500 x Passed PAT Testing Labels
You'll need these every time an appliance passes a test - just tear one off, fill in the fields (appliance ID, your name, test date and next test due date) and stick on the appliance when done.
WM6500 - 500 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels
These circular-shaped PAT labels are great for plug tops and any other appliance. The labels also include space for ticking the month/year the next test is due.
WM12 250 - 250 x Cable Wrap Labels
These passed labels wrap around a wire/cable from an appliance and are recommended for use with power supplies or on appliances where you can't stick a label. They also include space for writing your appliance ID, name, test date and next test date.
WM7 250 - 250 x Failed PAT Testing Labels
You won't need these as often as your passed labels, but you'll need to apply one of these whenever an appliance fails a test. If it does fail, the item should be taken out of service for repair or replacement
SimplyPats Manual PAT Testing Software
Keep a database of your PAT testing information on your PC and print reports with SimplyPats Manual software. Please note that this software is manual entry; you cannot download directly from the PAT tester and you will need to type in records by hand.
|Pass Limit||0.2 ohms|
|Test Current||Resistance ≤2ohms: ≥200mA|
|Test Voltage||5V DC|
|Pass Limit||CLASS 1: 1M ohms|
|CLASS 2: 2M ohms|
|CORD: 2M ohms|
|Test Voltage||Default test voltage: 250V
Selectable test voltage: 500V. In default
mode, press and hold the“CLASS II ”button for
3s enter into 500V mode
|Test Current||Test Current 250k:>1mA,1K:<2mA|
Factory default Pass / Fail limits
|Class 1||Class 2||Cord|
|Insulation Resistance||1.0Mohms||2.0 Mohms||2.0 Mohms|
|Cord Size /Current Rating|
|Length||0.5 mm /(3A)||1.0mm /(10A)||1.25mm /(13A)5m|
|Manufacturer Part Code||UT527|