Bundle DealFirst Stop Safety BattPAT PAT Tester - PAT Professional Kit (Bundle 2)£442.80 £369.00
Free Accessory BundleBundle DealFirst Stop Safety BattPAT PAT Tester£222.00 £185.00Was £442.80 £369.00You Save £220.80 £184.00
- Test and document your readings with a manual-entry software package
- Comes with PAT tester, labels, leads, socket tester, deluxe carry case and more!
- Save hundreds on buying all of these essential PAT testing accessories separately
- Entry-level PAT tester - ideal for those with little experience
- Simple PASS/FAIL indicators show you whether an appliance is safe or not
- Fully suitable for use with class I and II appliances, IT equipment and 110V
Don't just get the standard BattPAT - get our exclusive bundle offer instead and get all the accessories you'll need when you're out testing!
Supplied with labels, a logbook for your results, IEC adaptors for testing leads, a deluxe carrying case and even our training DVD + online exam (worth over £75!), this bundle pack is great value and gives you everything you'll need for one great low cost.
What's In the Kit?
Inside you'll get the standard manufacturer's bundle pack, which consists of:
- First Stop Safety BattPAT PAT Tester
- Battery Charger
- Test Lead
- Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- User Manual
- Equipment Register Form
- Test Record Form
- Short IEC Lead
- 100 Tested Labels
- 5 Failed Labels
- 50 Fuse Labels
On top of all this, we also add:
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- Socket Tester
- PAT Testing Training DVD + Online Exam for 1 Person
- PASS Handbook of Portable Appliance Testing
- PASS PAT Testing Logbook
- Microwave Leakage Detector
- PASSPTA21 - IEC (C13 Female) to Cloverleaf (C6 Male) PAT Adaptor
- PASSPTA29 - IEC Plug (C14) to Cloverleaf (C5) PAT Adaptor
- PASSPTA28 - IEC Plug (C14) to Fig 8 (C7) PAT Adaptor
- CK Tools AVO5050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Set
- 500 x Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 500 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 250 x Cable Wrap Labels
- 250 x Failed PAT Testing Labels
Why not also consider upgrading to bundle 2 instead?
Bundle 2 includes everything you get here plus a copy of SimplyPats Manual software, allowing you to create a database of your PAT results.
This table shows what's in each kit.
|Item Description||BattPAT PAT Tester Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)||BattPAT PAT Tester Professional Kit (Bundle 2)|
Deluxe Carrying Case
Keep all of your equipment safe and in one place with this large-size carrying case!
(appearance of case may vary depending on current stock)
Need to check if your sockets are working right? Just plug this in to a standard UK plug socket and if there's a problem, the socket tester will let you know about it!
PAT Testing Training DVD +
Not yet trained as a PAT tester? With our training DVD, you can train yourself from the comfort of your own home or workplace! The DVD includes access to our online examination for one person (you can also purchase additional exams for other team members, if needed).
The PASS Handbook of Portable Appliance Testing
Everything you need to know about PAT testing is outlined in this comprehensive book. Inside, you'll find useful information, colour-coded sections, photographic examples and much more to help you PAT test on a daily basis.
PASS PAT Testing Logbook
Keep a record of all of your testing with our logbook. The book includes carbon-copied records, allowing you to keep one for yourself and give the other to customers or keep for a reference.
Microwave Leakage Detector
When PAT testing, it's common practice to check microwaves are also not emitting high levels of radiation. With our microwave leakage detector you'll be able to do this testing with ease.
PASSPTA21 - IEC (C13 Female)
You'll need this adaptor to connect your PAT tester to laptop/PC power leads and other similar equipment which has a cloverleaf-shaped connector.
PASSPTA29 - IEC Plug (C14)
This adaptor is used to connect to laptop power supplies, portable projectors and other similar equipment.
PASSPTA28 - IEC Plug (C14)
You'll find several appliances such as game consoles, laptop power supplies, audio/visual equipment and more use this type of connector - with this adaptor, you can connect them up to your PAT tester.
CK Tools AV05050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Kit
A handy set of insulated screwdrivers (suitable for live working to 1000V) suitable for a wide variety of applications.
WM1 - 500 x Passed PAT Testing Labels
You'll need these every time an appliance passes a test - just tear one off, fill in the fields (appliance ID, your name, test date and next test due date) and stick on the appliance when done.
WM6500 - 500 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels
These circular-shaped PAT labels are great for plug tops and any other appliance. The labels also include space for ticking the month/year the next test is due.
WM12 250 - 250 x Cable Wrap Labels
These passed labels wrap around a wire/cable from an appliance and are recommended for use with power supplies or on appliances where you can't stick a label. They also include space for writing your appliance ID, name, test date and next test date.
WM7 250 - 250 x Failed PAT Testing Labels
You won't need these as often as your passed labels, but you'll need to apply one of these whenever an appliance fails a test. If it does fail, the item should be taken out of service for repair or replacement
SimplyPats Manual PAT Testing Software
Keep a database of your PAT testing information on your PC and print reports with SimplyPats Manual software. Please note that this software is manual entry; you cannot download directly from the PAT tester and you will need to type in records by hand.
All About the BattPAT
It's portable, powered by rechargeable batteries and does all the basic tests you need - this is First Stop Safety's BattPAT, an entry-level PAT tester that's highly recommended for use in offices, by smaller schools, landlords, charities, shops and anywhere else with a small amount of appliances to test.
With just four buttons each assigned to a testing procedure, using the BattPAT is simple, even for a beginner to PAT testing. All you need to do is plug in the leads, connect to the appliance and press the right button; the tester will do the rest!
In this video, First Stop Safety shows the basic functionality of the BattPAT.
First Stop Safety BattPAT PAT Tester Key Features
- Portable, easy to use, entry-level PAT tester ideal for smaller offices, schools, charity shops and other applications with only a few appliances to test
- PASS/FAIL test indication - uses green or red LED lights to let you know whether an appliance is safe to use or not
- Test class I and class II appliances, power leads and longer extension leads (above 20m)
- Low current earth continuity test makes the BattPAT fully suitable for use with IT equipment
- Suitable for testing both 230V and 110V appliances (requires optional 110V adaptors for testing 110V)
- Insulation resistance test voltage compatible with surge-protected mains extension leads (prevents false readings)
- Powered by fully rechargeable lithium ion batteries with hundreds of tests possible between each charge
- Dedicated buttons for each test automatically carry out all necessary testing procedures
- Tests earth continuity, insulation resistance and polarity
BattPAT Technical Specifications
|Earth Continuity Test|
|Tolerance||5% + 20 mΩ|
|Fail Threshold (Normal Lead Up to 10m)||>250 mΩ|
|Fail Threshold (Long Lead Up to 25m)||>500 mΩ|
|Tolerance||5% + 0.1|
|Fail Threshold Class I||<2 mΩ|
|Fail Threshold Class II||< 4 mΩ|
|Battery and Charging|
|Battery||9V, NiMH, 280 mAH|
|Fast Charge||100mA, 1 Hour|
|Charger||DC, 12V, 300mA|