Component Analysers (13 Products)
Probe Pack for LCR (Tweezers and Gold Crocs) with 2mm Connectors£29.10 £24.25
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PTPM
- 2mm banana sockets
- For Peak Electronic's LCR component analysers
- Terminated by tweezers and croc clips
Free UK Delivery*Peak Electronics Atlas DCA55 Semiconductor Analyser£52.50 £43.75
86 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DCA55
- Compatible with a wide variety of components
- Instant detailed feedback
- Connect in any fashion
Free UK Delivery*Peak Electronics SCR100 Atlas Triac & Thyristor Analyser£78.20 £65.17
130 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SCR100
- Automatic classification of triacs and thyristors
- Comprehensive information on faults and component status
- Portable, palm-shaped instrument perfect for use on the move
Free UK Delivery*Peak Electronics Atlas LCR40 Passive Component Analyser£85.03 £70.86
140 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: LCR40
- Passive component analysis without the hassle
- Detailed feedback on component values
- Universal 2mm connectors
Free UK Delivery*Peak Electronics Atlas DCA75 Pro Advanced Semiconductor Analyser£99.96 £83.30
166 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DCA75
- Comprehensive component analysis with automatic identification
- Connects directly to many different component types
- Complete detailed curve tracing via connectivity to PC software
About Component Analysers
An essential for use in product design and testing, component analysers break down the specific functionality of electrical components such as inductors, capacitors, resistors and other types of passive components.
Traditionally performed with LCR bridges and other similar equipment, our range of component analysers make testing significantly easier by automating testing procedures and breaking down the capabilities of a component in easy-to-understand screens.
Component analysers come in several flavours - some are configured for multiple types of passive components while others may be configured for specific applications such as triacs/thyristors, semiconductors or for measuring ESR and capacitance.
Our component analyser range is supplied from manufacturer Peak Electronics, a pioneer in this field. Their extremely-small size analysers are becoming increasingly popular amongst consumers and countless users have all discovered how much easier component analysis can be using one of these tools.
We also stock a selection of probes and other accessories purpose-built for use with this equipment.
Not quite sure of these instruments is right for you? Give us a call and our team of experts will be happy to recommend the right product for your analysis needs.