Moisture Meters (49 Products)
In Stock£20.29 £16.91Was £94.80 £79.00You Save £74.51 £62.09
32 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TSMM1
- Suitable for use with both wood and building materials
- Check moisture content around your home, workplace or anywhere else
- Invasive-style moisture meter with sharp pins
62 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: BLD05294
- A set of two 100mm-long, insulated needles for the BLD5070 EIFS Probe
- Will only take measurements at the tip of the probe facilitating profile measurements
- Ideal for conducting measurements of exterior insulation finishing systems
Only 1 in Stock£41.70 £34.75Was £63.60 £53.00You Save £21.90 £18.25
68 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3503178
- Three colour LED indicators show level of moisture as low, medium or high
- Can be used for measuring moisture in logs or building materials
- LCD display provides moisture and/or temperature measurement
3 in Stock£41.76 £34.80Was £49.13 £40.94You Save £7.37 £6.14
68 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MO53
- Non-invasive moisture detector optimised for use with wood and building materials
- Detects moisture to 99.9% in wood and 56.5% in building materials
- Includes visible and audible moisture indicators as well as a digital, numerical display
In Stock£56.40 £47.00Was £64.80 £54.00You Save £8.40 £7.00
94 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MR40
- Pen-shaped, lightweight tool for measuring moisture content in wood and building materials
- Built-in torch
- Includes spare set of replaceable pins
Only 1 in Stock£71.94 £59.95Was £82.80 £69.00You Save £10.86 £9.05
118 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 5606060
- Effectively measure the moisture content of multiple material types
- Two sharp prongs for easy contact measurements
- Material types include wood and building materials such as concrete
Only 1 in Stock£76.80 £64.00Was £98.30 £81.92You Save £21.50 £17.92
128 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MO210
- Digital LCD scale and analogue bar graph
- Easily measure the level of moisture in materials
- Portable and fits easily into pockets
About Moisture Meters
Need to test the level of moisture in building materials, wood and other material types? Moisture meters help you to put an exact value to how damp the material is and are an essential purchase for caravan owners, professional building surveyors, home owners and those involved with the production and storage of wood in various forms.
Moisture meters are generally classified into two distinct types - pin and pinless.
Pin-type moisture meters include sharp pins at the top which are designed to touch the material you're testing. You should be able to get a reading from lightly touching the surface with the pins; however sometimes, when moisture is deeper, inserting the pins more into the surface will generate more accurate results. Some pin-type moisture meters include optional hammer-style accessories which will allow you to easily test further below the surface.
Pinless moisture meters are better for measuring the moisture content without actually causing any damage to the material being tested. These use a scanning system to test to a certain depth below the surface (results vary depending on model) and they are generally less accurate than their pin counterparts as they aren't actually touching the surface.
The capabilities of the moisture meter you have will vary greatly depending on the product you select. Some are specifically designed for use with wood, while others include the ability to measure moisture with selectable pin and pinless modes. Even more advanced meters, such as the FLIR MR series, even include a thermal imaging camera inside so you can find moisture much easier before actually testing with the pin electrode.