This comprehensive testing kit makes the detection of fuses that are inside an installation as quick and easy as possible.
The kit is basically identical to the FFCB100 – the major different between the two is this package comes with a test lead kit and a plug connector to allow the devices to be used on socket outlets, DBs, light circuits and 110V (yellow plug) and 230V (blue plug) systems.
The main testing part of this kit consists of a transmitter and receiver. To use these devices is simple – simply plug the transmitter into whatever it is you need to locate the fuse for, and then use the receiver on the relevant breaker to find which fuse is outputting a signal to whatever the transmitter is plugged into.
The receiver does this by the use of LED and audible indicators. As the receiver is swept across the breaker board it will evaluate the signal of each, and the LED bar graph will increase and the audible tone of the device will become more frequent as it gets nearer to the relevant signal.
Socket and SEE FFCB1140 UK Dual Voltage Fuse Finder Kit Key Features
- Consists of transmitter and receiver for easy fuse location
- Bar graph LED indicators
- Audible tone
- Comes with test leads and yellow/blue plug connectors
- Auto scanning
- Works with circuit breakers and fuses
- Receiver self-test
Full List of Products Included
- Socket and See FFCB1140UK Transmitter
- Socket and See FFCB1140UK Receiver
- Mains Lead
- Fused Test Leads with Probes and Croc Clips
- IECP 16Y IEC Plug to 16A (2P+E) 110V Yellow BS4343 Industrial Plug
- IECP 16B IEC Plug to 16A (2P + E) 230V Blue BS4343 Industrial Plug
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case for Kit