One of the easiest to use multifunction testers on the market today, the Kewtech KT65DL is packed full of functionality. It's also specifically designed for the UK market and is full of advanced functions and testing procedures to ensure you can get all your work done using one comprehensive testing tool.
The KT65DL is an 8-in-1 testing instrument - it can test continuity, insulation resistance, loop impedance, PSC (L-N/L-L), PFC (L-PE), RCD, earth, phase rotation and voltage with all results shown on a large-size backlit display on the front of the tester. To make choosing a test procedure easier each test is assigned a colour and can be quickly selected using a built-in rotary dial.
Kewtech KT65DL Multifunction Tester Key Features
- Easy to use, straightforward interface - don't waste time configuring your tests; simply turn to the test you need, make the connection and you're done!
- Rotary dial for easy switching between available testing procedure
- High and low current ATT loop testing - the KT65DL overcomes electrical noise and doesn't suffer from RCD uplift
- Tests phase to phase loops - no bangs and measures 55V loops so your 110V centre tapped transformers are covered
- 0.001Ω resolution loop (high current only) for when close to the supply transformer
- Max Zs table for most MCBs and fuses. Includes PASS/FAIL indication
- Comprehensive RCD test for type A and type AC RCDs
- PFC/PSC function
- Insulation testing with 250V, 500V and 1000V options
- LED warning when high voltage is present
- Continuity with auto-null and selectable buzzer
- Phase rotation
- Earth resistance measurements using earth spike kit
- Hands-free testing with option to lockdown the test button
- PAT testing via optional PAT adaptor
- G7 test leads
- Basic PC software included
- Built-in memory
- Protective carry case built around the instrument
- Kewtech KT65DL Multifunction Tester
- ACC064SP G7 Test Lead with Remote Test Button
- ACC065 G7 Test Lead Set
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- KAMP 12 Mains Lead
- Test Lead Pouch
- Soft Carry Case
Please view the attached PDF document for the full technical specifications of this product.