These open-end, metric Norbar Spanner End Fittings are designed for use with Norbar's 16mm spigot-ended torque handles.
These spanner ends are made from forged alloy steel and have been torque-handle calibrated to ensure that they provide the correct torque at the nut/ bolt. There are twenty-four open-end, metric Norbar Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles available; these ends differ in regards to their ranges and A/F sizes. Please see the table below for further information.
|Model Code||A/F Size||Range|
|Note||Max torque values listed are proof torques quoted in BS 192:1982 & BS 3555:1988 (tested on hardened hexagon test stud)|
The Norbar Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles are available in metric and imperial sizes and can be used interchangeably. Please note that ring and flare end designs are also available, as are blank end adapters which can be customised to accommodate the user’s requirements (please call for details).
The Norbar Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles – Open End Metric are useful additions to Norbar 16mm spigot-ended torque handles.
Norbar Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles – Open End, Metric Key Features
- Designed for use with Norbar 16mm spigot-ended torque handles
- Constructed from forged alloy steel
- Torque-handle calibrated to ensure they provide the correct torque at the nut/ bolt
- Twenty-four versions available
- The versions differ in regards to their ranges and A/F sizes
- Can be used interchangeably
- Imperial versions are available
- Ring and flare end designs are also available
- Blank end adapters, which can be customised to suit the user’s needs, are available (please call for details)
- Useful additions to Norbar’s 16mm spigot-ended torque handles
- Your Choice of Norbar Spanner End Fitting for 16mm Torque Handles – Open End, Metric