The Norbar Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles are constructed from forged alloy steel and have been torque handle calibrated to ensure that they provide the correct torque at the nut/ bolt.
These open-end, imperial spanner end fittings have been specifically designed for use with Norbar’s 16mm spigot-ended torque handles. There are eighteen versions available that vary in regards to their ranges and A/F sizes; please see the table below for further details.
|Model Code||A/F Size||Range|
|NOR-29714||1 1/16"||330 N.m|
|NOR-29715||1 1/8"||330 N.m|
|NOR-29716||1 3/16"||330 N.m|
|NOR-29717||1 1/4"||330 N.m|
|NOR-29718||1 5/16"||330 N.m|
|Note||Max torque values listed are proof torques quoted in BS 192:1982 & BS 3555:1988 (tested on hardened hexagon test stud)|
The above spanner ends can be used interchangeably, allowing the user to tailor his/her 16mm spigot-ended torque handle to the application. Please note that metric versions are also available, as are ring end models. It is also possible to purchase blank end adapters which are ideal for applications where a customised spanner is required (please call for details).
The open end, imperial Norbar Spanner End Fittings are useful additions to Norbar’s 16mm spigot-ended torque handles.
Norbar Spanner End Fittings for 16mm Torque Handles – Open End, Imperial Key Features
- Constructed from forged alloy steel
- Torque handle calibrated to ensure the correct torque is applied to the nut/ bolt
- Specifically designed for use with Norbar’s 16mm spigot-ended torque handles
- Eighteen versions available with different ranges and A/F sizes
- Can be used interchangeably
- Metric versions available
- Ring end designs available
- Blank end adapters for applications requiring a customised spanner are also available (please call for details)
- Useful additions to Norbar’s 16mm spigot-ended torque handles
- Your Choice of Norbar Spanner End Fitting for 16mm Torque Handles – Open End, Imperial