The Socket & See Electricians kit is made up of 3 parts:
1.SOK22 Craftsman Socket Tester
The Socket & See SOK22 socket tester is easy to use and is designed to give a quick & easy indication of correct wiring at the socket and can detect when wiring conditions are incorrect or dangerous such as reversed live earth or when wires are disconnected. The tester can detect 13 wiring faults and gives off an audible tone when both a fault or correct wiring is detected (tones are different).
- LED and audible tones give an indication of wiring conditions
- Detect dangerous wiring conditions easily
- Detects good plus 13 faults
2.LTKIT10 Lamp Test Adaptor Kit
Designed for electricians to easily test a light fittings insulation, continuity, loop and polarity whilst being able to leave the light fitting in place.
The kit includes:
- LTBC 02, LTES 04, LTMBC 06, LTMES 08, LTGU 10 adapters
- 2 x 120cm 4mm Test Leads
- Protective Carrier Pouch
- High-quality low ohm 4mm connectors
- Save time by leaving the light fitting in place
- Easy and safe connections to the light fitting
- No damage to fittings
3.SS130 Socket Adaptor
The time-saving socket adapter from Socket & See allows you to test insulation or continuity at a socket outlet by allowing you to plug your test leads from your digital tester into the adapter and go!
- Saves time and complications
- Easy to use
- Safer than removing the socket