The TPI 716 is an advanced flue gas combustion analyser ideal for use by any professional gas engineer.
Pump-driven to ensure fast response, the 716 can measure O2, CO and flue temperature. It can also calculate efficiency, excess air, CO2 and CO/CO2 ratio and includes a built-in CO (carbon monoxide) analyser to detect CO presence in ambient air. In other words, this analyser gives engineers a comprehensive snapshot of what's happening inside both commercial and domestic boilers!
The 716 also comes equipped with a differential manometer for pressure measurements and a differential thermometer with dual type-K thermocouple inputs for measuring temperature differentials. Additional functions include an enhanced let-by and tightness test with timed start, stop and differential pressure readings, a CO build-up test, simultaneous pressure and combustion readings and much more!
This analyser is compatible with multiple fuel types and can be used with boilers powered by natural gas, LPG, light oil, heavy oil, bituminous coal, anthracite coal, coke, butane, wood and bagasse.
TPI 716 Flue Gas Combustion Analyser Key Features
- Large size, easy-to-read 4 or 8 line graphical display - no need to scroll through measurements - see them all at once!
- Measure O2 (oxygen), CO (carbon monoxide) and flue temperature
- Calculate efficiency and excess air
- CO and CO/CO2 ratio calculations
- Built-in CO analyser detects carbon monoxide levels in ambient air
- Differential manometer built-in with ±150mBar range (0.01mBar resolution)
- Dual type K thermocouple differential thermometer built-in
- 30 second countdown function for combustion readings speeds up testing time
- Enhanced let-by and tightness testing with timed start, stop and differential pressure readings
- Menu-driven user interface - easy to navigate to different functions
- CO built-up test - quickly prove or disprove CO levels
- Simultaneously measure pressure and combustion readings
- Large capacity pump with visible flow rate on screen - constantly monitored to prevent damage and downtime
- 10000ppm CO sensor - ensures that the analyser won't be damaged if exposed to high levels of CO
- Datalogging with date and time stamping
- Communicate to a PC via USB connection
- Push-on fittings for fast and easy use
- 6 year warranty included as standard
- TPI 716 Flue Gas Combustion Analyser
- Combustible Gas Leak Probe
- Rubber Boot (Installed On Analyser)
- Soft Carrying Case
- Flue Sampling Probe
- In-Line Filter/Water Trap (Installed on Flue Probe)
- Disc Water Filter (Installed in Water Trap)
- Temperature Probe
- Battery Charger
- Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly
- Removable Exhaust Spigot
- Pressure Tubing
- 2 x Static Pressure Tips
- 2 x ¼" barbed to 1/8" NPT Fitting
- Gas Valve Adapter
- Instruction Manual
TPI 716 Kits
Did you know that the 716 is also available in several kits which come with additional items?
(Please note that all kits contain all standard accessories)
||Comes with a TPI A740 IR Printer
|Kit 1 (Oil)
||Comes with Printer, Smoke Pump and Oil Filter
||Comes with a Printer and 2 x CK21M Pipe Clamps
||Comes with Printer, 2 x Pipe Clamps and CPA1 Probe Kit
||Comes with a Printer, 2 x Pipe Clamps and Plug-In Gas Sniffer
||Comes with Printer, 2 x Temperature Pipe Clamps, CPA1 Probe Kit and Plug-In Gas Sniffer