Bundle DealSeaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester - PAT Professional Kit (Bundle 2)£478.80 £399.00
Bundle DealSeaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester - PAT Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)£426.00 £355.00
- Our most comprehensive Seaward PrimeTest 100 bundle pack
- Only kit which includes SimplyPats' Portable Appliance Testing Software V7 – Manual Entry
- Also comes with labels, adaptors, training DVD and everything else you need
- Exclusive PAT testing offer - includes labels, adaptors, training DVD + much more!
- Ideal kit for those new to the industry, or smaller businesses, landlords, charity shops etc
- Simple, easy PAT testing with Seaward's handheld, portable PrimeTest 100 tester
Make your life easier! Use a hand-held, battery-powered Seaward PrimeTest 100 (230V) A PAT Tester to perform quality tests for an affordable price.
The Primetest 100 is compliant with the 5th Edition Code of Practice and has been updated in October 2020 to ensure this, these changes include;
- 250V insulation Resistance Test and new settings menu where you can choose the default test voltage (you can switch to the non-default test voltage (250V /500v) by holding down the test key)
- Select pass-fail values for earth continuity (0.1, 0.2, 0.3Ω) from the menu
- Long lead testing
- Class 1 equipment with no exposed parts and a Class 2 FE test sequence
- Pass-fail limit of 5mA for Equivalent Leakage test
The Primetest 100 keeps its previous reputation as a feature-packed manual PAT tester. It is hand-held and battery-powered, giving you great freedom when PAT testing. This PAT tester is easy-to-use and has three operational modes. Simply pushing a button will give you the option of PAT Test mode, Class I and II, IEC Lead Test mode or simply plug into a power socket to automatically test it.
The Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester has a bright display which shows actual test readings. Therefore you can use the readings to test extension cables and appliances with long leads. This allows you to decide whether the item is a pass or fail.
You can also test 110v appliances with the Seaward PrimeTest 100; you just need to purchase two extra leads, see PASSPTA2 (IEC socket to 110v plug 16amp) and PASSPTA9 (240v UK 13amp plug to 110v socket 16amp).
Key features of the Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester
- Easy to use
- Compact and rugged design
- Simple push-button test action
- Test Class I and II equipment including IT and business equipment
- Extension and IEC lead tests
- Power socket polarity
- LCD display giving clear pass/fail indication
- Accurate and reliable earth continuity testing
- Mains supply check
- Earth continuity (200mA)
- Insulation resistance (250/500V)
- Alternative/substitute leakage
Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester suitability
- Maintenance Staff
- Second-hand shops
- Low volume users
- Bed and breakfasts/small hotels
- Anyone new to PAT testing
Compatibility with Seaward's PATMobile App
Designed for use with Seaward's PrimeTest PAT Testers, the Seaward PATMobile App (available for free from GooglePlay**) is a manual data entry app capable of recording and organising data and asset records, as well as producing and exporting PDF and CSV reports. Additionally, when used with Seaward’s Test ‘n’ Tag Printer and compatible labels (sold separately), the Seaward PATMobile App can be used to produce labels. For a comprehensive introduction to the Seaward PATMobile App and its features, please see the following video.
Accessing the required features, functions and settings is made quick and easy as a result of the Seaward PATMobile App’s intuitive and fast interface. Moreover, its powerful and quick search and filter allow the user to view required and relevant data efficiently.
In addition to this, the Seaward PATMobile App’s dashboard enables the user to monitor assets and see which appliances have become out-of-date. Other tools included in this app are integrated calculators for risk-assessments and resistance, auto-incrementation of asset IDs, and support for user-customisation: the user can upload a company logo or signature for inclusion in reports. It is also possible to include images of the appliance, captured using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera, in records and reports.
The Seaward PATMobile App can also be used for the following:
- Recording and managing data
- Creating PDF reports
- Creating CSV reports
- Exporting CSV or PDF reports via email
- Scanning 1D and 2D barcodes (using the smartphone’s/ tablet’s camera)
- Scanning Seward Apollo QR codes (using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera)
The Seaward PATMobile App is a simple-to-use and powerful manual data entry app with a multitude of features and functions.
** Please note that, currently, the Seaward PATMobile App is ONLY available for Android smartphones/ tablets with an operating system of Android 5.0 or above.
Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester comes supplied with
- Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester
- Seaward PrimeTest 100 soft carry case
- Seaward PrimeTest 100 user manual
- Earth bond test lead
- 6 batteries
- 12 month manufacturer warranty
Manufacturer's Calibration / Conformity Certificate NOT included - We recommend adding a new Calibration Certificate to ensure your Multifunction Tester is calibrated and accurate from the date of purchase, not date of manufacture.
Please Note - If you require the certificate in any particular company or individual name please email us the details that you want to appear on the certificate rather than adding a note to your order as it may be missed by our automated system, feel free to contact one of our advisors if you want to discuss any aspect of this service 01642 626140.
PASS PAT Testing Logbook - Carbon Copy (Branded)SKUPASSLOGB
500 x PAT Testing Labels - PassedSKUWM1 500
500 x PAT Testing Labels/Cable Wraps - PASSEDSKUWM12 500
PASS Handbook of Portable Appliance TestingSKUPASSPTA23
PAT Checkbox for Portable Appliance TestersSKUSEAPTA12
3 phase adaptors SW3 Star 5 Pin 32A 415VSKUSEAPTA10
3 phase adaptors SW3 Delta 4 Pin 32A 415VSKUSEAPTA9
3 phase adaptors SW3 Star 5 Pin 16A 415VSKUSEAPTA8
3 phase adaptor SW3 Delta 4 Pin 16A 415VSKUSEAPTA7
Earth Bond Lead for Seaward PT50/100 PAT TestersSKUSEAPTA59
Microwave Leakage Detector Tester LCD +3 FREE LabelsSKUPASSPTA20
- Test Current +/- 200mA DC
- Display Range 0.00ohms - 19.99ohms
- Pass Value 0.20ohms
- Test Voltages 500V DC
- Display Range 0.20Mohms - 19.99Mohms
- Pass Value 2Mohms Class II
IEC Lead Test
- Earth Continuity
- Insulation Resistance
- Live/Neutral Checks for o/c, s/c and crossed
Equivalent Leakage Class I
- Test Voltages 40V AC Nominal
- Display Range 0.10mA - 19.99mA
- Pass Value 0.75mA
Equivalent Leakage Class II
- Test Voltages 40V AC Nominal
- Display Range 0.10mA - 19.99mA
- Pass Value 0.25mA
Power Socket Test
- Input Voltage Range 230V +10%, -15% AC
- Indicators Phase to Earth Voltage
- Phase to Neutral Voltage
- Neutral to Earth
Weight and Dimensions 800g/11cm (w) x 5.5cm (d) 27cm (l)
Power Source 6 x AA type disposable batteries