The Testo 750-3 is the highest spec voltage tester available in the Testo 750 series.
This is the only model in the series with dual voltage indication; the 750-3 includes both Testo's unique all-round LED voltage indicators (so you can see voltage levels even when holding the tester sideways or backwards) and is the only model in the 750 series with a built-in LCD screen to show an actual voltage measurement.
Every measurement function included on the 750-1 and 750-2 is included on the 750-3 as well. It can perform measurements of voltage, determine phase sequence, perform continuity tests, is suitable for single pole testing, has a built-in torch for use in darkened conditions and more.
The Testo 750-3 is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip, with finger slip guards and recessed grip sections. It's also made with safety in mind and is IP64 rated, plus CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V rated.
Supplied as standard with a 2 year warranty from Testo.
Testo 750-3 Voltage Tester Key Features
- Unique all-around viewable LED bar indicators of voltage levels - use backwards, sideways and still see the voltage level
- 0 to 690V AC/DC voltage measurements
- Polarity detection for DC voltage measurements
- Phase sequence test for determining motor rotation
- Two-handed operation with anti-slip rings for safer voltage measurements
- Continuity test with audible/visual indication
- Built-in torch light
- Perform single pole voltage tests
- RC trigger function
- The only model in the 750 series with a built-in LCD screen (shows actual voltage measurements)
- Dust and water protection to IP64
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V rated
- Testo 750-3 Voltage Tester
- Measuring Tip Protector
- Measuring Tip Caps
The Testo 750 Series - Three Models Available
Testo 750-1 Voltage Tester
Includes all of the functionality of the standard Testo 750-1, plus the following additional features:
The best overall model in the series. Includes every function on the 750-1 and 750-2.
This is the only product in the 750 series with a built-in LCD screen to show you an actual voltage measurement as well as showing voltage using LED indicators.View the 750-3 >>
Files & Downloads:
Testo 750 Series Technical Specifications
This table outlines the difference between each model in the Testo 750 series.
|Model Number||Testo 750-1||Testo 750-2||Testo 750-3|
|Voltage Testing||12 to 690V|
|Phase Sequence Testing||100 to 690V AC at 50/60Hz|
|Single Probe Voltage Testing||-||100 to 690V AC at 50/60Hz|
|GFCI Test Function||-||Yes||Yes|
|Measuring Point Illumination||-||Yes||Yes|
|Measurement Category||CAT IV 600V
CAT III 1000V
|Operating Temperature||14 to 122°F (-10 to +50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||5 to 140°F (-15 to +60°C)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.6 x 2.5 x 1.4" (270 x 65 x 35mm)||10.6 x 2.8 x 1.4" (270 x 70 x 35mm)|
|Weight||0.5lbs (230g)||0.7lbs (295g)|
|Authorisations||TUV, CSA, CE|
|Batteries||2 x AAA|