The PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny Standard Kit consists of the P.A.C.T. SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter and a Carry Bag. For an overview of the other PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny Kits available, please see the ‘Available Kits’ section.
PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny Description
The PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny is suitable for use with PACT’s TOMKAT S2 and V2 Pipe and Cable Locators / CAT - Cable Avoidance Tool, as well as other cable locators capable of receiving 33kHz signals. This instrument can be used to avoid cables and pipes and can reduce the strike rate of professionals carrying out electrical, maintenance, construction and/or excavation work.
As standard, this instrument is supplied with an earth stake and connection leads as well as a manufacturer’s calibration to ensure reliability and functionality. The PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny is also equipped with eight fitted AA batteries providing the instrument with up to forty hours of continuous power. When the PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter no longer issues a tone, the batteries need replacing.
Also adding to this instrument’s practicality is its high-impact ABS construction and IP54 rating, ensuring that it is suitable for use in rugged, outdoor environments. The PACT SIGEN 2+ Genny has also been CE tested.
The resilient design and long operating time of the PACT SIGEN 2+ Genny add to both its practicality and versatility. In addition to this, it is equipped with two modes, Induction and Connection, as well as high- and low- volume and power outputs which also add to its adaptability and expand its scope-for-use.
It is possible to switch from the low-power output to the high-power output at the touch of a button, allowing the user to determine a familiar, continuous tone. Moreover, the high-volume output allows the user to establish a better connection tone, while the low-volume output makes the PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter suitable for use in quiet locations.
Finally, the PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny also features an isolated transformer allowing it to be connected to mains supplies (max mains rating: 230V AC) via a 3-pin plug connector.
The PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny is a versatile instrument suitable for locating buried services accurately and in rugged locations.
PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter / Genny Key Features
- Suitable for use with PACT’s TOMKAT S2 and V2 Pipe and Cable Locators / CAT - Cable Avoidance Tool
- Also suitable for use with other cable locators capable of receiving 33kHz signals
- Can be used to avoid cables and pipes
- Works to reduce the strike rate of professionals carrying out electrical, maintenance, construction, plumbing and/or excavation work
- Supplied with an earth stake and connection leads
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s calibration
- Fitted with eight AA batteries capable of supplying up to forty hours of continuous power
- When the transmitter no longer issues a tone, the batteries need replacing
- High-impact ABS construction
- CE tested
- Two modes: Induction and Connection
- High- and low-power output
- High- and low-volume output
- Switch between power outputs at the click of a button
- Change from a low-power output to a high-power output to determine a familiar, continuous tone
- High-volume output allows the user to establish a better connection tone
- Low-volume output makes the transmitter suitable for use in quiet locations
- The isolated transformer allows the transmitter to be connected to a mains supply (max mains rating: 230V AC) via a 3-pin plug connector
- A versatile instrument suitable for locating buried services accurately and in rugged locations
- PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter/ Genny
- Earth Stake
- Connection Leads
- Manufacturer’s Calibration
- 8x AA Batteries – Fitted
- Carry Bag
There are four PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter Kits available; please see the table below for a quick overview of the items included in each kit.
|PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter||Manufacturer's Calibration||8x AA Batteries - Fitted||Earth Stake||Connection Lead Set||Carry Bag||3-Pin Plug Connector||100mm Signal Clamp||5m Sonde (33kHz)|
|PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter Standard Kit||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter Electrician’s Kit||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter Drain Kit||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|PACT SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter Builder's Kit||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
P.A.C.T. SIGEN 2+ Signal Transmitter Technical Specifications
|Off||Transmitter is turned off in this position|
|Induction Mode||33 kHz continuous|
|Connection Mode||33 kHz continuous|
|Protection||Isolation transformer allows direct connection via a 3 pin plug connector to mains supply (mains rating is 230 VAC maximum)|
|Power Output||low output 0.25-watt high output 1.0 watt|
|Audio Induction Mode||Audible continuous|
|Audio Connection Mode||Audible continuous tone with distinct tone change confirms a good connection is made|
|Audio On/Off||No tone indicates battery replacement required|
|Batteries||8 x AA alkaline supplied fitted typical battery life 40 hours continuous use|
|Operating Temperature||-20C to + 50C|
|Compatibility||Will work with all locators receiving a 33kHz signal|
|Accessories||Supplied with earth stake & connection leads|
|Construction||Moulded from high impact ABS weatherproof to IP54 CE tested|
|Dimensions||285mm x 185mm x 195mm|
|Shipping Box Size||305mm x 205mm x 215mm|