AC & DC Clamp Meters (157 Products)
Free UK Delivery*DiLog DL6405 Open Jaw Digital Clamp Meter (200A AC)£98.88 £82.40
164 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DL6405
- Compact, auto-ranging open jaw digital clamp meter
- Measures AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, and temperature
- 13mm open jaw
Free UK Delivery*DiLog DL6402 Digital Clamp Meter£116.16 £96.80
192 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DL6402
- Multifunctional, digital, slim design clamp meter
- 30mm tear-shaped jaw
- Measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, frequency, continuity, capacitance, and temperature
Free UK Delivery*DiLog DL6508 Digital True-RMS Clamp Meter (1500A AC/DC)£318.72 £265.60
530 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DL6508
- Digital, True-RMS clamp meter with large, backlit, 40000 count, LCD display with analogue bargraph
- Measures True-RMS AC/DC current; True-RMS AC voltage; DC voltage; power; frequency; capacitance; resistance and temperature
- Also measures inrush current, for determining initial start-up currents
Free UK Delivery*DiLog DL6409 Digital Power Clamp Meter£615.36 £512.80
1024 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DL6409
- Digital power clamp meter designed for identifying power quality issues
- Can be used with single and three phase systems
- True-RMS AC voltage and current measurements
About AC & DC Clamp Meters
Clamp meters are a must-have for quick, easy and accurate measurements of the current passing through an electrical system.
Designed to clamp around a conductor, clamp meters provides the means of measuring AC or DC current without the need to make breaks in insulation, saving time, money and effort when testing.
Depending upon the manufacturer and the model in question, the size, shape and capabilities of the clamp meter in question will vary. Clamps range from extremely small in size (designed for smaller conductors) to large, square-shaped instruments which fit around several conductors simultaneously, or around larger conductors.
Most clamps also function as a basic digital multimeter, including the ability to calculate additional electrical measurements such as voltage, frequency or temperature.
At Tester.co.uk, we stock a huge range of AC, DC and combined AC/DC clamp meters from leading electrical test equipment manufacturers such as Amprobe, Chauvin Arnoux, Extech, Hioki, Fluke and many others.