Voltage Testers (113 Products)
£70.38 £58.65Was £66.00You Save £7.35
116 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P01191742D
- Optimised for detecting voltage in CAT IV 600V indoor and outdoor electrical installations
- Detects voltages up to 690V AC and 750V DC
- Audible and visual continuity test
144 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P01191762D
- Detect the presence of voltage in 600V CAT IV electrical installations
- Automatic audible and visual continuity test
- Extended visual continuity test at 2kΩ, 60kΩ and 300kΩ
Free DeliveryChauvin Arnoux CA771 Voltage Absence Tester£130.56 £108.80Was £122.00You Save £13.20
216 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P01191771
- Suitable for detecting voltages in CAT IV 1000V electrical circuits
- Extended continuity test with three thresholds
- Integrated torch
Due In: 1-6 Days£161.16 £134.30Was £150.00You Save £15.70
268 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P01191773
- Ascertain the presence of AC /DC voltages in CAT IV 1000V electrical installations
- Digital, backlit display indicates voltage and resistance values
- Integrated torch and removable test probes
About Voltage Testers
Voltage testers, also known more commonly as voltage detectors or voltfinders, are devices used to quickly evaluate the status of voltages.
They generally come in two different flavours - voltage testers are often two pole testing instrument designed for specific contact to a system when evaluating voltage levels, while non-contact voltage detectors are portable, lightweight testers that allow users to hold them near to an application in order to register the presence of live voltages.
Non-contact voltage detectors (NCVs) use either LED light indicators, audible tones or a combination of both to alert the user to the presence of voltages. We stock a wide range of these devices in various different forms ranging from simple, basic NCVs to devices with integrated torches for use in darkened lighting conditions.