PAT Testers (42 Products)
Free Accessory Bundle£210.00 £175.00Was £299.00You Save £124.00
350 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: UT527
- Best seller - one of our most popular PAT testers
- Easy to use and ideal for use by those new to PAT testing, or by smaller businesses
- Does all tests required by the IET Code of Practice
Free Accessory Bundle£294.00 £245.00Was £399.00You Save £154.00
490 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: UT528
- Every test you need in a simple-to-use unit - ideal for those new to PAT testing!
- Upgraded version of the UT527 - shows full testing results plus PASS/FAIL indicators
- Excellent choice for small businesses, charities, shops and individuals
About PAT Testers
Whether you're brand new to the field of PAT testing or a seasoned professional, Tester.co.uk can help you with all of your portable appliance testing needs!
With all of the latest and most popular models in stock from leading manufacturers including Seaward, Megger, Fluke and many others, our extensive range of PAT testers caters for every level of user and your budget.
PAT testers are generally classified in four types:
- PASS/FAIL PAT Checkers - Ideal for beginners, these testers simply perform the bare minimum to ensure electrical safety. They do not display full testing results and instead show a PASS/FAIL indication using LED lights or another similar indicator.
- Basic PAT Testers - Display full testing results alongside a PASS/FAIL reading. Slightly more advanced than PAT checkers but also extremely easy to use and suited for beginner users.
- Mid-Range PAT Testers - Most suited for use by medium-sized companies with several hundred appliances to test. These testers display full results and come with additional functions such as more testing procedures, limited internal memory and more.
- Professional PAT Testers - Boasting downloadable memory, all of the testing functions you'll need and special testing capabilities, these testers are the best option for larger companies or special environments such as construction sites.