Test temperature values from up to 16 individual points simultaneously with this benchtop-based temperature meter from Applent.
Designed for compatibility with multiple thermocouple types (J, K, T, E, S, N and B) the Applent AT4516 can measure temperature across an extremely varied range with all measurements shown next to each other on the built-in full colour LCD screen. The speed of measurement results can be adjusted to get different results and high/low alarm indicators can be set individually for each channel to alert the user to problematic temperatures.
The tester is also designed to the highest standards and is resistant against shock and vibration. A special sturdy metal chassis is also included, shielding the tester against electromagnetic interference and ensuring your measurements are as accurate as possible at all times.
Applent AT4516 Handheld Multi-Channel Temperature Meter Key Features
- 16 channels
- Compatible with multiple thermocouple types: J, K, T, E, S, N and B
- High accuracy measurements
- Measurement range varies depending on the type of thermocouple used
- Excellent resolution of 0.1°C
- Fast, medium and slow measurement speeds
- High/low indicators can be set for each individual channel
- RS232C, U-disc and USB interfaces
- Full colour LCD screen
- Broken thermocouple checking function
Applent AT4516 Technical Specifications
|Thermocouple Compatability||J, K, T, E, S, N and B
|Accuracy||0.2% + 1°C|
|Range||-200 to 1300°C (varies depending on thermocouple)
|Channels||16 channel thermocouples
|Correction||Error correction for each channel|
|Comparator||High and low beep
High and low value setting individually for each channel
Mini USB (virtual serial port)