Flue Gas Analysers (34 Products)
Free DMM or Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter£1,413.54 £1,177.95
2,354 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 0563300071
- High accuracy, H2-compensated oxygen/carbon monoxide sensors
- Unique design with wireless data transfer to smartphone/tablet
- Huge range of testing procedures
FREE Testo Voltage Tester & Choice of Free Gift£1,582.80 £1,319.00
2,638 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 0564300274
- Optimised for servicing domestic boilers
- Integrated NO sensor and adjustable NO₂ preset value for determining NOx emissions
- NOx measurements can be converted into an mg/kWh value for direct comparison with specified regulations
FREE Testo Voltage Tester & Choice of Free GiftAs low as £1,724.40 £1,437.00
3,448 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Testo300LL-SK
- Available in two kits with or without a compatible Bluetooth/ IRDA printer
- Supplied with O₂ and CO sensors optimised for longevity
- NO sensor can be added retrospectively
Free DMM or Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterDiscontinued
Call 01642 931 329SKU: 0563300072
- The top-of-the-range model in the 330i series
- Bluetooth wireless communication to your smartphone or tablet
- Unique design - use completely hands-free with the include FixMount system
FREE Testo Voltage Tester & Choice of Free Gift£2,230.80 £1,859.00
3,718 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 0564300484
- Automatic sensor protection reduces the downtime and maintenance costs of the analyser
- Can calculate the total NOx measurement in mg/KWh for direct comparison with specified regulations
- Optimised for servicing commercial boilers
The majority of homes in Britain have the potential to generate and emit harmful gasses into the environment from their heating systems. A flue gas analyser allows a trained engineer to inspect the waste gasses being produced by a property of any size and correctly diagnose possible issues. Flue gasses are generated when fuel such as gas, wood or coal is burnt; this is typically done in heating systems or in industrial settings such as a power plant.
The Gas Safe Register recommends all domestic properties having an inspection every year in order to insure that any gas system is operating safely and to maximum capacity.
Flue gas analysers are capable of detecting a wide range of different gasses as well as calculating the concentrations of each element present. There are a number of different constituents of flue gas these can range from harmless gasses such as: Nitrogen, oxygen and water vapour. To far more hazardous chemicals such as: carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and Nitrogen oxides. All of these elements, if exposed to for a prolonged period, can cause severe sickness and even death.
As well as providing detailed analysis of the components of flue gas, most flue gas analysers can provide additional functions of both pressure and flow meters. These versatile tools are all an engineer will require to perform most tests required of a domestic system.
Tester also offers a range of meters specifically designed for the rigours of industrial testing allowing for a much great range of tests to be performed at incredible accuracy.