Note: measurement probes are not included as standard with this product. Please see the C20 F Kit if you'd like a version of this product with an included probe.
Designed to make measuring the temperature of food as simple as possible, Comark’s C20 thermometer features just one button and makes gaining temperature measurements as simple as inserting a probe and giving it a quick press.
Ideal for a wide variety of environments including catering, kitchens and all other food preparation and food servicing applications, the C20 food thermometer delivers high accuracy temperature measurements between a range of -40 and 125°C by use of a thermistor sensor.
As with all Comark thermometers, the C20 comes as standard with BioCote technology that’s designed to limit the spread and growth of microbes and bacteria associated with food preparation.
If you’re looking for a simple, low cost solution to measuring temperature in food applications, you can’t go wrong with this thermometer.
Comark C20 Thermistor Food Thermometer Key Features
- Uses thermistor type sensor to measure temperature in food
- Simple, single button operation for ease of use without complicated additional features
- Lumberg connector for connection to a wide range of Comark thermistor probes
- Long battery life lasts on overage for up to 5 years
- Large LCD screen with easy to read digits
- High accuracy measurements thanks to thermistor sensor
- Built-in protective casing protected against microbes, dust and water damage (IP65)
Comark C20 Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range||-40 to 125°C|
|System Accuracy at 23°C||±0.5°C -20 to +70°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 50°C|
|Display||4 digit, 12.5mm LCD|
|Battery||2 x type IEC LR6 Size AA|
|Environmental Protection||IP67, BS EN 60529, IEC 529|
|Dimensions||152mm L x 58mm W x 22/27mm diameter|