Mount the RF314-TC in an area to monitor temperature values constantly over a WiFi network.
Designed for use with thermocouple probes (one included as standard), the RF314-TC can measure temperature values over an extremely large measurement range of -454°F to 2372°F (-270°C to 1300°C) depending on which types of probe is used. A type K probe is included as standard with the logger but it is also suitable to use type J, N and T type thermocouple probes.
Comark's Diligence range includes a large amount of different dataloggers, probes and accessories for creating a wireless temperature monitoring network. By using the free software (available on the Comark website), you can view back all temperature measurements directly on PC and import into Excel for comprehensive data management.
The RF314-TC is powered by batteries which will last for around a year under normal operation, has built-in configurable high/low temperature alarms and comes with several other additional features.
Comark RF314-TC Diligence WiFi Temperature Datalogger Key Features
- Huge temperature measurement range (range depends on probe type used)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Easy to setup using Comark's free software package
- Supplied as standard with a type K thermocouple probe
- Also compatible with J, N and T type thermocouple probes
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi connection
- View and analyse data from multiple dataloggers simultaneously using the PC software
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Internal memory keeps storing information even if the WiFi networks goes down
- IP55 protection for the main unit, IP67 for the probe
- Configurable high and low indicators
- Delayed alarm capability
- Audit function
- MAX/MIN readings over a time period
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port for charging and initial setup
- Comark RF314-TC Datalogger
- PK19M Type K Thermocouple Probe