Fuse Finders (11 Products)
Call 01642 931 329SKU: 3027106
- Can trace AC cables within walls and to a depth of up to 40cm
- Can accurately identify fuses and circuit breakers to a socket
- Can sort wires in a bundle
£395.94 £329.95Was £429.00You Save £99.05
658 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 5044669
- Locate energised and de-energised wires, breakers and fuses safely and easily
- Work on energised circuits without having to take the equipment offline
- Includes a high-signal mode for general tracing and a loop mode for locating shorts
About Fuse Finders
By using transmitters on circuitry, a fuse finder, or fuse finder kit, can help you to easily tell where fuses are integrated on complex circuits.
As essential tools for practicing electricians, fuse finding test equipment saves you time messing around with circuits when you could simply scan, get the results and go about your business with a minimal amounts of fuss. A fuse finder really will save you time and effort, freeing up your time to get more work done and be able to supply much more efficient services to your clients.
If you are interested in a fuse finder you've came straight to the right place. This is Tester, one of the UK's leading suppliers of electrical testing equipment. We've been in the business for over a decade now and we work with some of the world's premier suppliers of testing equipment; recognised and trusted names such as Megger, Seaward, Fluke, Flir, and Kewtech. We also strive to maintain affordable prices on all our products. Our philosophy is to supply you with the best possible equipment while keeping our costs low, and we're confident you won't find a better deal for your new fuse finder than here at Tester.
With next-day and international delivery available on every product and our own dedicated support line which will answer any of your questions, we're confident we've got the right fuse finder or fuse finding kit for you right here.