Test high voltage insulation levels to 10GΩ with the Extech 380363!
With selectable test voltages of 250, 500 and 1000V, the 380363 carries out insulation measurements with max resolution 1kΩ and basic accuracy of ±3%. Depending on the voltage used, the range of the meter can be up to 4MΩ, 40MΩ, 400MΩ, 4000MΩ or 10GΩ.
To ensure the safety of the user, the 380363 will automatically discharge capacitive voltage. It also includes a dedicated low ohms function for testing connections, can perform AC/DC voltage measurements to 999V and includes a digital display with analogue bargraph.
This insulation tester has limited datalogging capabilities - users can manually record and read up to 9 sets of data directly on the meter.
Extech 380363 Digital High Voltage Insulation Tester Key Features
- 1000V, 500V, 250V test voltages
- Measure insulation resistance to 10GΩ
- Large LCD display with analog bargraph
- Low Ohm function for testing connections
- Automatic discharge of capacitive voltage charges
- AC/DC voltage measurement up to 999V
- Manual data record and read function (9 sets)
- Live circuit display warning and beeper
- Extech 380363 Digital High Voltage Insulation Tester
- Carrying Case
- Test Leads
- 6 x AA Batteries
Extech 380363 Technical Specifications
|Insulation Resistance||4M, 40M, 400M, 400M, 10G|
|Insulation Test Voltages||250V, 500V, 1000V|
|AC Voltage Test||Yes|
|Low Resistance Test||Yes|
|Power Source||6 x AA Batteries|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 4.6 x 2.1" (235 x 116 x 54mm)|