This proving unit verifies the accuracy of Seaward's LLT live line tester in the time period between official calibration procedures.
Regular testing of the LLT using the PH3-LLT proving unit is highly recommended to ensure that the LLT remains as safe as possible and generates accurate results. Inaccurate testing of live lines could lead to potentially hazardous installations, so testing regularly is of the utmost importance.
The PH3-LLT is compact, has nominal output voltage of 500VDC and two non-touchable terminals for added safety.
This proving unit is compliant with BS EN 61010.
Seaward PH3-LLT Proving Unit Key Features
- Output voltage of 500V DC nominal
- Output current of 0.45mA into 2kΩ
- Two non-touchable terminals
- Neon active indicator
- Compliant with BS EN 61010
- Compatible with Seaward's LLT live line tester