Automation & Industrial Safety Thermal Cameras (12 Products)
Due In: 1-6 Days£922.80 £769.00
1,538 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 87503-0303
- Optimised for the automotive industry
- MSX® function and selectable colour palettes
- Image Recording feature and 4GB storage for capturing and saving up to 50 000 images
Only 1 in Stock£993.60 £828.00Was £994.80 £829.00You Save £1.20 £1.00
1,656 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 71201-0101
- Incredibly compact design - fits anywhere
- Active blending of visual and thermal images to enhance detail
- Integrates over Ethernet network
Free DeliveryFLIR FC-324R Fixed Network Security/Automation Thermal CameraAs low as £2,664.00 £2,220.00
4,440 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-FC-324R
- Monitor any environment for intruders and temperature issues
- High quality thermal camera designed to integrated seamlessly into monitoring networks
- Automatic temperature alerts sent via email and other mediums alert you instantly to problems
Free DeliveryFLIR A35 Thermal Imaging Camera - Five ModelsAs low as £5,064.00 £4,220.00
8,440 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR A35
- Thermal imaging temperature sensors
- Stream images via integrated Gigabit Ethernet connection and GigiE Vision™
- Compact and lightweight, fits into the palm of a hand, available in five models
2 Models in StockAs low as £7,758.00 £6,465.00
12,930 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIRA65
- Compact, robust, lightweight thermal camera which can fit inside the palm of a hand
- Thermal imaging sensors
- Stream IR images to a computer
Free DeliveryFLIR A300F Fixed Mount Security/Automation Thermal Imaging CamerasAs low as £9,950.40 £8,292.00
16,584 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLIR-A300F
- Available in five models with different FOVs
- Rugged, IP66-rated housing makes these cameras suitable for demanding outdoor environments
- Capture 16-bit, 320 240p, radiometric thermal images and output composite videos
Although regular cameras can be suitable for monitoring production lines and other automated processes, using a thermal camera monitoring system makes spotting problems so much easier.
Designed for direct integration into a network, these advanced thermography tools integrate seamlessly into your system, constantly monitoring and sending back data to a control point. With several models, it's possible to configure alerts that sound when anomalies are detected, send reports to personnel and much more.
The cameras work by spotting and evaluation heat distribution over the area they can see. Spikes or drops in heat can show problems developing in a system, with overheating components, dangerous machinery and even fires being easy to spot before they become an issue.
Overheating in particular causes so many problems with a process line. If an overheating component is left unchecked for a long period of time, this could cause a catastrophic system shutdown, leading to hours - if not days - of downtime as the system is repaired. If a thermal camera monitoring system is used, this problem could be solved long before it becomes a serious issue.
At PASS, we work closely with FLIR and other leading thermal camera manufacturers to get you the best possible cameras for the best possible price. Not sure which one is right for you? Just give us a call and our expert thermography team will help you choose the perfect Automation and R and D thermal camera.