UNI-T UT203 Digital Clamp Meter Details
A multifunctional AC and DC clamp meter, the UT203 performs accurate testing of current and other associated electrical parameters.
Equipped with 28mm capacity jaws, the UT203 is best suited to smaller conductors such as individual wires. When clamped on it can measure AC/DC current from 40A up to 400A with basic accuracy of ±(2.5% + 5 for AC / 2,5% + 3 for DC) and it shows a reading on its built-in, 4000 count LCD screen.
A number of other measurement functions are also included; the UT203 can test AC voltage from 4V to 600V, DC voltage from 400mV to 600V, resistance from 400Ω to 40MΩ and frequency from 10Hz to 1MHz.
It doesn't stop there either; the UT203 includes a number of useful advanced functions designed to make your testing life easier! Examples of these functions include autoranging range selection, duty cycle and diode testing, auto power off and a handy data hold function that'll store the last value taken on the screen temporarily.
UNI-T's UT203 is CAT II 600V and CAT III 300V safety rated.
UNI-T UT203 Digital Clamp Meter Key Features
- Measures both AC and DC current to 400A
- AC voltage measurements from 4V to 600V
- DC voltage measurements from 400mV to 600V
- Resistance calculations from 400Ω to 40MΩ
- Frequency measurements from 10Hz to 1MHz
- 4000 count digital LCD displau
- Autoranging clamp meter
- 28mm jaw capacity
- Duty cycle/diode testing
- Continuity testing with buzzer
- Auto power off when left idle
- Low battery indicator
- Data hold function temporarily stores the last value taken
- Relative mode
- UNI-T UT203 Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Lead
- Carrying Bag
- Technical Specs
Key Tech Specs
UNI-T UT203 Technical Specifications
|AC Current (A)||40A/400A||±(2.5%+5)|
|DC Current (A)||40A/400A||±(2%+3)|
|AC Voltage (V)||4V/40V/400V/600V||±(1%+5)|
|DC Voltage (V)||400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V||±(0.8%+1)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indication||Yes|
|Input Impendance for DCV||Around 10MΩ||Yes|